to all the girls pee questions

Hello, this Maigh, posting on Braveheart's account, than you so much for allowing this.

I do all of the above, and have 2 wonderful people to help, the only thing I don't is have pee inside my pussy, never been done, have no interest in it.

I love it all over me, tasting it, drinking it, the intense feelings I have when this is happening to me have left me shaking at times, scares me too. I have been violently ill from this, Braveheart is wonderful when this happens, comforts me, holds me, and cleans me up, takes care of the mess, but I cant help it, i need it more and more.

Is pee time this intense with anyone else?

Maigh, Mary and Braveheart

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Although I have never had any real life experiences with partners, I don't think I'd love being peed on.

One thing I have always wanted to do was to pee on a guys lap. In my fantasy he would make me drink a bunch of liquid and not let me go to the bathroom. When I'm starting to get super desperate and uncomfortable he would make me sit on his lap in just my panties, slowly feeling and putting pressure my full bladder until I lost control and peed all over his lap and felt his erection through my soaked panties

• Hot 1
Although I have never had any real life experiences with partners, I don't think I'd love being peed on.

One thing I have always wanted to do was to pee on a guys lap. In my fantasy he would make me drink a bunch of liquid and not let me go to the bathroom. When I'm starting to get super desperate and uncomfortable he would make me sit on his lap in just my panties, slowly feeling and putting pressure my full bladder until I lost control and peed all over his lap and felt his erection through my soaked panties

Yes, had this done to me several times. It's even better when it's not expected and you still have keys and wallet in your pocket. Think I've destroyed 3 remotes for my car so far, rofl.

do you like to pee on your partner or have them pee on you and where do you like to have pee on you face,chest,butt,back and have you ever had your partner piss inside of you pussy.

any pics you would like to post would be grate thank you:)

I was only demanded to pee in is mouth. I did ask if there was another place, like his parts or chest. He doesn't seem interested or turned on by it.

I'd let you relieve yourself in my lap after drinking a bunch of liquid. That is cool that you'd enjoy doing that. Though I've had girlfriends pee on me and for me, sometime it's like pulling teeth. For example, just yesterday I told my girlfriend I wanted to lay on the floor so she could fill my mouth up. She was drinking water so I asked if she had to pee. She didn't answer. Not long after her sister came in the room to tell her something, she then said to her sister I'll be right down, let me pee first and went into the bathroom. Smh. But she does do it on me, for me, sometimes but it's hit or miss.

My g/f & I don't really care for golden showers, like at all. But we do have an intense wetting fetish, so what we'll do is press parts of each other's body tight against our crotches and let loose. Arms, legs, the flats of our hands, ass cheeks... we'll even pee while our pussies are pressed together. It's one of our very favorite things to do.

My husband isn't into watersports. He leaves that to me & my g/f. But, he will pee inside me whenever I ask for it. In my pussy or my ass, it doesn't matter. I love it.