Interactive story idea.

Hi all, so I've had this idea around my head for some time, but I discovered Choose your own adventure dot com and was intrigued by the works of some of the authors there. The website is basically an erotic fiction site where you write a story chapter at a time and can have multiple chapter, diverging story lines, for the reader to choose from. I feel it would be a great idea to write a pee themed story there. there are a few others already, but they don't get nearly as much attention as I think they deserve.

So here is my idea I want to start with a second person POV story that starts with you being told in a dream that you are about to be introduced to a world where the rules around peeing are very different, and then you choose what those rules should be and find yourself in said world.

Idk guys, what do you think?

• Like 1

Brilliant idea, I would love to see something like this. Please keep us updated on any progress. 🙂 

If you (and others) are happy to write the content, I can try and put it together in an intuitive way to link it all together and make it feel more interactive (rather than just standard posts one after the other). 

@CON2H4

@Admin

Something similar, yet not identical, is already happening as one of Sophie's games, a story which has to reach 100 lines, with some rules of playing

Indeed, many fictional stories here are stand alone, where the writer indeed loves the different style and subject of other Writers yet stick to his own. I sincerely consider it a bit hard to develop a multi-layered story like that because everything should move along the original guidelines of the one who started the story, or be discouraged if the most recent chapter took the  history somewhere he really really do not know how to keep it going

I am not against this idea, I am just 90% convinced it is really complicated, to the point I don't think it will go too far

But hey, these are the cases where I am much happy if I ends up to be proved wrong!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1