The end to my Erotic Peeing

bpb

I was once asked if I saw anything erotic in Peeing.  My answer at the time was no.

However, this morning I was reminded of a time in my young life before I understood masturbation and the pleasures that it could bring.
I could put up an erection and I had this intense desire to Pee thru it while it was erected without touching it.
I would wrap my prick with toilet paper and sit down in the toilet with ring up.
My butt would fit down thru the porcelain with my prick sticking up clear.
I would proceed to Pee and the toilet paper would keep the Pee stream contained.
Urine would fill my lap and be contained until I started to wiggle out and let it flow down between my legs into the toilet. 

Shortly thereafter I was shown masturbation and the exciting end results.
Well, that was the end of my Erotic Peeing!

• Love 1

I was also having wet dreams at that time.  It was most annoying to wake up with Pee being pumped out my prick.  I would have to get out of bed and try to wipe the goo off my PJ's.

My piano teacher, an older man then my father, and a queer got me to allow him to play with my prick.  He proceeded to simulate it and shortly I began to feel this pressure building up without knowing what it was and what would happen.  Well, it exploded unexpectedly on both of us surprising both of us..

The feeling was just too exciting to ignore.  I never had wet dreams after that!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Ouch, this is a bit sad!

I don't understand why you would think this is a sad bit.

Once I started masturbating and having an ejaculation which felt so good that I never stopped going for it.

It was certainly enough that I never had wet dreams which were an annoyance to me.

Edited by bpb
21 minutes ago, bpb said:

Now I am turned on!

What are your wet dreams like??

Not one in particular, but I often have terribly vivid dreams, also because of the deep-psyche incursions I make during rituals

Mind starts to work in different way when you practice the occult at my levels, and dreams are often vivid, visceral, sexual and/or filled with deep spiritual terror

My wet dreams includes many sexual and piss-related situations, often swirling like in an hallucination

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

My wet dreams includes many sexual and piss-related situations, often swirling like in an hallucination

I cannot remember any content of my original wet dreams, just the endings.

I would love that have dreams that have sexual situations.  I think that I could remember them.

1 minute ago, bpb said:

I cannot remember any content of my original wet dreams, just the endings.

I would love that have dreams that have sexual situations.  I think that I could remember them.

My dreams are often perfectly remembered, because of the same reasons I told just before...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, bpb said:

Do you wet dreams end in an orgasm??

Mine certainly did!

Indeed many of them do

But it is hard to tell, they are so visceral and complex, I really couldn't tell to a certain degree what happens to my body

• Love 3