Live Action Thread

I'm filling up really fast. I'm honestly not sure how long I can hold. Drinking so much coffee and water also can't be helping things

Just now, Jar351 said:

Prefect.  Can you get ready to go in it now?

I can hold it longer. I'm not sure how much longer but I can wait

I'm going to try and hold it as long as I can but my stomach is already rock hard which means my bladder is really full already 

1 minute ago, Riley said:

I'm going to try and hold it as long as I can but my stomach is already rock hard which means my bladder is really full already 

Do you have a bladder belly?

I feel like I'm about to leak. I'm so full

i think you should take off your panties if you are wearing them and put the cup under you

Just now, Jar351 said:

i think you should take off your panties if you are wearing them and put the cup under you

No that's cheating. I can't count leaks in the final capacity. I want to make sure I do this right and get an accurate measurement. Even if it's slightly lower than what it could've been

No that's cheating. I can't count leaks in the final capacity. I want to make sure I do this right and get an accurate measurement. Even if it's slightly lower than what it could've been

really how is it cheating?  How much longer do you think you can hold for?

I just leaked a tinny bit. I know I can hold longer than this why is it so hard. I know I can go a bit longer. Let me get into the bathroom so if I lose it earlier thaan I think I can measure still

Just now, Riley said:

I just leaked a tinny bit. I know I can hold longer than this why is it so hard. I know I can go a bit longer. Let me get into the bathroom so if I lose it earlier thaan I think I can measure still

smart idea you should definately go for it

Just now, Jar351 said:

smart idea you should definately go for it

I'm in the bathroom sitting on the edge of the tub. Now that my pants are off it's pushing so hard

Just now, Riley said:

I'm in the bathroom sitting on the edge of the tub. Now that my pants are off it's pushing so hard

how much does it usually leak when you are this full?

Just now, Jar351 said:

how much does it usually leak when you are this full?

It gets really hard to keep it all in when I get this full so II leak. I'm not sure how much but usually at least a few leaks I think

Just now, Riley said:

It gets really hard to keep it all in when I get this full so II leak. I'm not sure how much but usually at least a few leaks I think

i definately want to practice to the point where i can comfortably leak

• Love 1

I just leaked again. It's so hard to keep it all in I promise I'm really trying. 

where would you want ot be if you could do this anywhere?

Just now, Jar351 said:

where would you want ot be if you could do this anywhere?

I think the bathtubb makes the most sense in case there's a messs

Frick it's hard to hold it. I'm worriied if I take my panties off now I'm going to lose it completely. If I move my hand idkk if I can hold it. 

Just now, Riley said:

Frick it's hard to hold it. I'm worriied if I take my panties off now I'm going to lose it completely. If I move my hand idkk if I can hold it. 

You should take off your panties bit slowly