Tasting Katrina Urine in Public

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Sandi Carr if you hold your throat open for me when we are in public I promise that I will sit on your face with my peehole in your mouth and I will start peeing straight down your throat  while you are drinking my urine in front of all the people.         Love;

i have to pee mean girls GIF      Katrina Stanley 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 4 months later...
On 3/2/2020 at 5:26 AM, Katrina4Sandi said:

Sandi Carr if you hold your throat open for me when we are in public I promise that I will sit on your face with my peehole in your mouth and I will start peeing straight down your throat  while you are drinking my urine in front of all the people.         Love;

i have to pee mean girls GIF      Katrina Stanley 

I'll drink your piss anyday

• 1 year later...

Sandi Carr lay down on your back on the sidewalk while I take off my pants and panties. Then I will climb over you and squat down over your face. Then open your mouth for me so I can push my pee hole as far down into your throat as I can. Then Sandi Carr hold your throat open for me in front of all these people and let me pee straight down the back of your throat while you keep saying my name out loud "KATRINA STANLEY" while you are drinking my warm salty yellow urine in front of all these people in public.

Love,

Katrina Stanley

• Hot 1
  • 2 years later...
On 7/24/2020 at 8:59 AM, Sandicarr4urn said:

Katrina Stanley I promise I will hold my throat wide open for you and let you pee straight down ny throat in front of people in public '. 

Screenshot_20200724-002201.png

I desperate to see this video!