My sister inlaw knows

19 hours ago, Ponme said:

First, wow this place changed!

i wanted to share this because i do find it unusual.

My sis inlaw has always been friendly, loves to hug, and a little touchy fealy when high or on wine. From time to time she buys me suff, such as a bottle of wine or other thoughtful things. There are times i question some moments but nothing happens. I think she knows i like golden showers and women peeing because a while back she had use my phone and the folder for some pics i had were opened. 

Anyways, during camping, she would get up at night and knock my leg so i would wake up and hear the tent zipper. Imagine that, she would always pee right next to the tent and about 3 feet away from my head. There was a night where i stayed up late at the fire, she had way too much to drink and got out of the tent telling me she didn't feel good to a point she fell twice which i helped her up the second time. She asked me for my help to hold her up while she peed.. Which i did from behind, and told me not to look. While she peed, i released one hand and placed it under her stream :-) but not too much, it was warm and the whole thing was hot. Once she was done, she mumbled that she knew what i had done and will not say anything, smiled and went back to the tent... And then i licked my hand :-)   That was just f... Hot that i masturbated not long after.

i have another story but i will type it tomorrow or later.

Wow!!  you are such a perv lolol   I do have to admit, it is kind of hot what you did, that being said, please be careful, if your girlfriend would ever find out, that would create quite the stir between you, your gf and her sister. I am looking forward to read your other story lol.

• Like 1