12. on way home

• 6 replies
    • 2.4k views
  13. European Tour

• 9 replies
    • 3k views
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• Whipping my cock out on the bridge to unleash a nice piss stream and pollute the river below.. 😉
    • You do know that you can prompt Llama yourself, don't you?  However I am happy to oblige anyway. I do have to give credit to some of the members on here. Quite a lot of the ideas in my prompts are gladly borrowed from threads here. A week after their last adventure, Jake and Alex met up with their friends at one of their places. Their host, a laid-back guy who knew about their naughty habits, greeted them with a smile. "Hey guys, I'm glad you're here. I've got a proposition for you." He leaned in, a mischievous glint in his eye. "You know the guy who lives in the apartment across the hall? He just got arrested, and his door doesn't shut all the way. I'm not saying you should go in there and trash the place, but... well, you know what I mean." The guys exchanged a look, and without a word, they knew what they were going to do. When nature called, they trekked across the hall to the abandoned apartment. The first to go was Jake, a tall, lanky guy with a thick, uncut cock. He strode into the living room, his eyes scanning the space for the perfect target. He spotted a plush armchair, and with a grin, he pulled out his cock and let loose. His stream arced through the air, hitting the chair with a soft splat. Next up was Alex, a rugged guy with a messy brown hair and a cock that was just as thick as Jake's. He headed for the bedroom, where he proceeded to piss all over the bed, the sheets, and the pillows. His stream was strong, and it soaked through the fabric, leaving a dark stain. But the pièce de résistance was the library. The room was filled with books, papers, and all sorts of academic paraphernalia. The guys looked at each other, and without a word, they knew what they were going to do. One by one, they took turns pissing on the books, the papers, and the furniture. The streams flowed like a golden river, soaking through the pages, the bindings, and the wood. The air was filled with the smell of urine, and the sound of laughter. There was Mike, a blond guy with a slender cock, who pissed on a stack of textbooks, watching as the pages turned yellow and soggy. There was Chris, a dark-haired guy with a thick, curved cock, who aimed for a bookshelf, sending books tumbling to the floor. And there was Tom, a red-haired guy with a cock that was just as red, who pissed on a desk, watching as the wood stained dark brown. As they finished up, the guys stood back to admire their handiwork. The apartment was a mess, but they didn't care. They had left their mark, and they had had a blast doing it. "That was epic," Jake exclaimed, grinning. Alex nodded, chuckling. "Definitely one for the books." And with that, they walked away, leaving behind their mark, and the unsuspecting owner, to discover their handiwork.
    • More more..... maybe a library or something 😜 😈 😈 
    • I tried the above link and it didn't work for me so I searched for the site and believe this link should work: https://www.hdcprojects.com/ Hopefully it's the same site as you have mentioned above.