Going toilet free tonight!

I was feeling a bit bored tonight so I've decided to set myself a challenge. I have to spend all night without peeing in a toilet!

Ive drunk in excess of 2-3ltrs of water tonight so my pee is running basically clear and my need is arising for a decent pee (10-20 seconds long) approx every half an hour. I've got on big thick nappy-pants and have about ten of them to get through, with one peed right through already less than an hour after starting. 

The first one was filled while watching shows on my laptop. It was weirdly hard to get going at first, but whenever I felt a discomfort in my bladder was able to squirt pee into them as and when I needed. The nappy pant inflated to almost twice in size with pee and I made the mistake of chancing it and I ended up leaking and peeing a little down my leg and pyjama shorts and a tiny little splash on the bed. 

Went up to go change the nappy, emptying the little bit of pee I couldn't finish earlier before I changed. As I went into the kitchen to deposit the wrapped up pant in the bin, an urge took me and without even thinking I deposited another 6 seconds worth of peeing into the fresh one. 

Lying on my front, guzzling more juice and watching more shows. No need yet but will keep you all posted how I get on!

• Like 4

Sounds like a great challenge, you doing without a toilet for a long evening. And, I'm sure the night will be long given how much you've been drinking. I just hope your not too pee-occupied to come back here and keep us posted how it goes... and goes... and goes.