Weekend fun

Guest UnabashedUser
On 9/18/2017 at 10:57 AM, glad1 said:

There's something about being on a small boat that quickly breaks down inhibitions. At some point everybody needs to pee. There have been days I've gone out on a boat with strangers and come back ashore with best friends.

Confucious say: Woman who go fishing with five men in boat come home with red snapper.

On 9/18/2017 at 3:40 PM, Sephora said:

Men peed on one side of the pool, women on the other side.

Wow! Some weekend you had there!

Were they all into pee fun and do they know each other, or was it like a drinking and "don't really care who sees me pee party?"

Either way if you care to throw me an invitation for a weekend I'll be over like a shot! xx

36 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

Wow! Some weekend you had there!

Were they all into pee fun and do they know each other, or was it like a drinking and "don't really care who sees me pee party?"

Either way if you care to throw me an invitation for a weekend I'll be over like a shot! xx

Hahahaha  Actually, everyone knew everyone. Only 1 couple know about pee fun which is my best friend and has been for a long time. I believe that it takes one to start and the rest follow. Me and my BF came out of the pool and started the whole thing.

Basically, it was a (i don't care who see's me pee), however, we do remain discrete about it and no one was creepy. It was nice to see the men peeing from the deck down which I did get to peek at some of their stuff.  :1_grinning:

• Like 1