Guys, how so you pee in the car discreetly?

I just moved to NYC and my new job involves driving all over the 5 boroughs. When I'm not on my usual assignment I find myself in unfamiliar neighborhoods and don't know where I can use a bathroom. This is where being of our persuasion comes in handy. I have several empty soda bottles handy in the car.

But I have a problem anytime I'm not using a Gatorade bottle. One is volume. I'm driving a pretty ubiquitous vehicle that people take notice of so I can't always get myself into a better position, ie scooted all the way forward in the driver's seat, so the bottle has to be at an angle. Then there's another problem, since I can only place the tip of my cock to the mouth of the bottle there can be splashing and then due to the angle I have a lot left over when I stop peeing which leaks or worse, spurts everywhere. This is a shared vehicle so I can't be spraying pee everywhere. 

I did however just use a coffee cup, filling it up about halfway each time to minimize spilling and dumping it when I can. I probably peed in it 4-5 times at several locations over the past hour. Even with the ample opening I still managed to piss on my pants and hand. 

Despite knowing my body and how to do it, it feels like I'm doing it wrong. It'd help if I wasn't a grower too. 

Guest UnabashedUser

I use a bicycle innertube run out the door when it is open by the side of the road. No splash, nobody sees anything.

• 3 months later...

i usually either get out and pee in a suitably discrete location or just park, open the door, swing one leg out and pee next to the car.

sometimes I pee in a bottle or cup and then tip it out later.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017. 07. 20. at 10:22 PM, UnabashedUser said:

I use a bicycle innertube run out the door when it is open by the side of the road. No splash, nobody sees anything.

You are a genius. :')
Since I am driving a van my solution is easy: get into the back (luggage compartment), close the door and simply piss on the door. It flows out perfectly and on a rainy day nobody will see the difference from outside.

Edited by Dawen