Members

DiaperFun

That's a very good question . In which to ask. it's not easy to expand why there are more men than women on here . At this time . Though as the news will get out to those of both sexes eventually. This website being new . I suppose that more women will come here and join here . If we all treat them with respect for whom they are and not treat them with disresppect in what they might be looking for on a site like this one . I Hope that answered your question as best as I could .

If wemen does disrespect men I do the same to wemen but if wemen show respect to men and to me I will respect wemen too, that´s my policy.

In general, forums seem to be populated more by males than females (unless it's a forum specifically about a more feminine interest). I'm not entirely sure why, but there definitely is a pattern there. In the case of this forum, I do believe that it was inevitable there'd be more males joining, because there seem to be more males interested in peeing. Luckily there are still plenty of females too, and hopefully as Kevin that number will continue to grow as word gets out about the site. :)

• Like 1