Help

I am having difficulties dealing with the forum. I was looking at the pictures of the day, and wanted to give them a rating. I tried clicking on the "List" and I got a list of peoples rating and that didn't help. I clicked on Report and that looked like something to report a problem. So how do you rate the pictures??

I have some experiences that I am willing to share. Do I put them under stories, or is there a more appropriate place to put them. I have some question with some thoughts. Do they go anywhere. I am enjoying reading, but I haven't caught onto your scheme. One question I have is this the place to go for HELP?

Hi there, @[uSER=523]bpb[/uSER], let me try and help you with that. You will only see the list of post ratings after you've already rated a post (and you can only rate each post once). Hovering your cursor over the post will bring up the rating icons in the bottom right corner. The report button is indeed to report spam or rule-breaking posts. Please post any experiences you've had in the stores section, or general pee discussion in the 'Pee Talk' area. It does take time to get used to all of this I admit, but you'll definitely catch on soon enough. If you ever need more help, please create a new thread in the Forum Discussion & Updates section (where I've now moved this thread to), or contact me directly via private message.

Enjoy the site.