Waitress Relief Spot Pt. 2

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:59 PM, Starks2010 said:

This morning after spotting the waitress pulling her one piece bathing suit all the way down to piss in the parking lot, there was a red Chevy Impala which got booted. The occupants of two girls and two guys returned to the vehicle to fine their car booted. 

I pay close attention to these vehicles, especially with ladies because they had drinks more than likely and probably have to pee while waiting on parking enforcement to come and remove the boot. 

The two females, one high yellow complexion, plump, with a tank top and denim shorts, the other, pleasantly rounded, with red pants and a black top. I can see them looking left out of my driver side window. I had dosed off briefly, I opened my eyes and looked left to see the high yellow ass of the plump lady just finish pissing on the ground. She wipes and drops the napkin beside the car. 

She must have been desperate because they were parked on the end of the row so basically she was pissing on the travel row with no cover other than the open, rear, car door she was facing. A car passed as she was pulling up her black panties and shorts. 

Eventually parking endorsement showed and removed the boot from their vehicle. As parking enforcement was driving away to the next row where they parked, the lady with the red pants opened the back door and picked up the napkin the other lady used, I could not see what she did with it but after, she dropped her red pants and took a piss on the ground. She pissed hard because I could see the urine splashing on the pavement. A short piss but forceful. She shook her ass, pulled up her pants, got in the car and they pulled off. 

A silver Honda Accord sped past the rear of my vehicle and pulled in a desolate spot next to a van on the last row. I immediately knew it was females. The front two doors opened. The driver, a tall, well dressed black girl gets out and walks in front of her car in the grassy area, squatted and disappeared from sight. The passenger got out and stood between their car and the van as if she was looking out. I guess she had to go too because a few seconds of standing look out she drops her pants, reveling her nice, smooth, round ass, gets into a low squat and begans urinating on the pavement. She wipes and drops the napkin on the ground which blew away after a few minutes. 

No details on the passenger other than she had a nice body for I was a distance of 3 parking rows away. After about 5-7 minutes they backed out and left. 

At 4:15am when I figured my cam battery was dead, I started backing out of my space. The same Honda Accord passes again and goes to the same spot. This was about 15 minutes later. I thought it was round two already. Apparently the driver dropped something. A male gets out of the backseat with his phone light on, shining it on the ground. The driver gets out (who pissed in the grass previously), walks around the car, picks something up and they get back in the car. 

I exit the lot and drive on the next block where pissing takes place curb side. No napkins on the ground but a few wet patches that could have been piss. 

To be continued.

Nobody replied, how is it possible? Need really to finger myself thinking this all actually HAPPENED

I ADORE your stories

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Nobody replied, how is it possible? Need really to finger myself thinking this all actually HAPPENED

I ADORE your stories

I tell it exactly how it happens. I love details and I make sure to add details of exactly what I saw, no more, no less. It’s a pain typing on a phone but I get it done. 😌

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

I tell it exactly how it happens. I love details and I make sure to add details of exactly what I saw, no more, no less. It’s a pain typing on a phone but I get it done. 😌

At this adds realism, which is everything to me

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

At this adds realism, which is everything to me

I like realism too. Watching videos of women peeing outside totally nude doing acrobatics isn’t realistic to me. I need real life, desperate situations. 

• Hot 1
4 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

I like realism too. Watching videos of women peeing outside totally nude doing acrobatics isn’t realistic to me. I need real life, desperate situations. 

I totally endorse the first half of your post

The second part, well, a woman is desperate only if she fails to acknowledge her godgiven right to piss as soon as she needs, like I do

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 10 months later...
10 minutes ago, boochoy said:

thanks, great sightings !

Reacting to contents you love and replying with compliments

Somebody who understand that the essence of a forum is self-less giving

Bravo

You have been around since the beginning, why don't you start posting more?

Hugs!!!

• Love 2