My mind is always thinking of new and crazy Pee Games to play with myself or with a partner.  I have been Very lucky to have had several partners who have played or acted out some of my ideas. Timers, Puzzles, Padlocks, Tasks etc. Turning the simple act of peeing into a fun adventure where you never really know what is going to happen.   Just as an example..the 1st thing you need to make any pee game exciting is DESPERATION !  If the girl only has to pee a little and she could pee or hold it, she really doesn't care. That's no fun. She's got to be "My eyeballs are turning yellow", It's almost dripping down my legs, My bladders about to explode desperate. That makes it fun. Next you move the girl as far from the toilet as is ...well Fair..so their is a Chance she might make it.  Then you give them a task...something they must do or complete before they can go to the Potty and Pee. Put together a puzzle..or change clothes X number of times...Or find a hidden object etc etc....and finally a timer. The task you give them must be completed before the timer goes off.   And then watch the fun. The rules are simple....if they complete the task before the timer goes off then they can hurry to the bathroom and pee. If the timer goes off before the task is complete they must start peeing and not stop until they have emptied their bladder. A real hot ending might me they finish the task and quickly check the timer to see they only have a few seconds left and they will never make it to the bathroom in times...so they simply spread their legs and wait for the timer to go off and then they piss where they are standing...the options are endless.  I've seen this done on certain websites and it's always exciting to watch. Anyone ever done anything like this ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One site use to get pretty wild...of course these girls are "Models" and their job is to make $$$. I remember one girl who was insanely desperate and the more tasks she completed the more Money she earned.  One task was she had to stand in a bathtub while the Webmaster peed on her without losing control.  In another task she had to give a guy a Blowjob and could only pee after he had an orgasm. I could imagine it would be hard to concentrate on giving a blowjob when your about to pee all over yourself.

• Haha 1
Just now, wetmanjf said:

One site use to get pretty wild...of course these girls are "Models" and their job is to make $$$. I remember one girl who was insanely desperate and the more tasks she completed the more Money she earned.  One task was she had to stand in a bathtub while the Webmaster peed on her without losing control.  In another task she had to give a guy a Blowjob and could only pee after he had an orgasm. I could imagine it would be hard to concentrate on giving a blowjob when your about to pee all over yourself.

WOW a bit extreme this site you are talking about!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

One game started out with like 6 girls. Each girl had to guess a number from 2-12. Then they had to roll a pair of dice. If they rolled the number they guessed they could go pee. If not they had to drink a dixie cup of water and wait for their turn again...If they wet their pants before they rolled out they lost. Last girl with dry jeans won the prize. Some girls just gave up and pissed themselves...one girl actually rolled out but when she stood up she said she couldn't make it to the bathroom and peed her jeans.  It was a fun video to watch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, wetmanjf said:

One game started out with like 6 girls. Each girl had to guess a number from 2-12. Then they had to roll a pair of dice. If they rolled the number they guessed they could go pee. If not they had to drink a dixie cup of water and wait for their turn again...If they wet their pants before they rolled out they lost. Last girl with dry jeans won the prize. Some girls just gave up and pissed themselves...one girl actually rolled out but when she stood up she said she couldn't make it to the bathroom and peed her jeans.  It was a fun video to watch.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will play this next time I have friends!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, wetmanjf said:

Call me. I'll come be the judge LOL

Just now, wetmanjf said:

Call me. I'll come be the judge LOL

I will be the judge thought playing. I was joking indeed: I can hold it for hours, it wouldn't be fun

• Like 2
  • Love 1