Hello everyone!!

Jack06

Hello,

I am a 27 yr old guy and I love peeing (a recent revelation to be honest). When I was a teenager around 15 or so I tried to masturbate without knowing how to do it well enough, in the process I ended up peeing over myself a little. At first it felt a little strange but then I enjoyed the sensation over my body. I now love the warmth of the pee trickling down my body. I once had this woman suggest that some people use pee as lube and why not I do the same. I was imediately aroused by the suggestion and did it for her ( although it was on a sex chat site). I have done it a few times for her and for others as well so I guess that makes me a pee loving exhibitionist. Love the public peeing stuff as well although I haven't yet exposed myself to others while peeing outdoors. I would love to get to know you guys and also to share this fetish of mine with all of you.

Peefully

Jack

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 minutes ago, Jack06 said:

Hello,

I am a 27 yr old guy and I love peeing (a recent revelation to be honest). When I was a teenager around 15 or so I tried to masturbate without knowing how to do it well enough, in the process I ended up peeing over myself a little. At first it felt a little strange but then I enjoyed the sensation over my body. I now love the warmth of the pee trickling down my body. I once had this woman suggest that some people use pee as lube and why not I do the same. I was imediately aroused by the suggestion and did it for her ( although it was on a sex chat site). I have done it a few times for her and for others as well so I guess that makes me a pee loving exhibitionist. Love the public peeing stuff as well although I haven't yet exposed myself to others while peeing outdoors. I would love to get to know you guys and also to share this fetish of mine with all of you.

Peefully

Jack

Hi Jack!!!

Marvellous to have you here with us!!!

and the "peefully" passage was fabulous ahahahahahaha!!!

Your story is so hot, I am sure people will love to know you!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Jack06 said:

Why thank you so much!! Glad you liked my story. I hope others like it and want to get to know me too.

I am absolutely sure it will happen

people polite as you sooner or later are noticed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1