The Piss Corner

Early Saturday morning I arrived at, “The Lot” at about 2:10am to find The Lot occupied with movie equipment trucks. There was a movie set on the street outside of the front entrance to the lot with security, which means no ladies walking to the lot from the hookah bar to piss. I thought the night was going to be a waste.

I drove around the area, looking for potential piss spots and piss litter. I was pulling up to the light which is at the corner of the block the hookah spot is on. I look to my left to see two thick black women between an Audi and the wall of a vacant building. One had just gotten up from a squat and the one who was standing, looking out went for a squat by the car. I reversed and pulled into the tiny parking lot as the 2nd woman finished and were walking from the spot. 

I found an open space that was two spaces over from the Audi. The space I parked in had a fresh puddle with a tissue beside it. A vehicle left out that was perpendicular to the Audi, making a tight squeeze for the Audi. I backed into that space. Now my driver side front and the driver side rear of the Audi made a 90 degree angle. And it was dimly light. I looked at the ground in the open space between the Audi and the wall of the vacant building to see numerous large puddles, with used tissue, some soaked in piss. 

I posted up there, made my vehicle look unoccupied, turn on the action cam and set it on my driver side window ledge and waited.

There was a food truck in the small parking lot with me, about 70 feet in front of me with a line of people. Two very attractive black women left the line and headed toward the corner, crossing in front of my car. They were looking at the corner which had a short, dark alley that had more used tissue in it. One of the women, mid 20’s looking, nice short hair do, petite (not curvey at all, she was shaped like a cigarette) , coffee with cream complexion, really pretty, with white jeans on, a sleeveless top with straps at the back, and sandals was doing a nice piss dance. She stood behind the other woman at the front of the alley, pulled her jeans down, got into a half squat (I could see the side of her right leg and ass cheek) and let out a hard, thick, stream onto the pavement. I guess she was pissing on her inner thigh because she pulled her inner thighs outwards as she continued to piss. She finishes, shakes, pulls up her pants, and appears to fasten a snap at her crotch. It looked like the top snapped between her legs to hold it snug in her pants.

I was hoping the friend who was also attractive would do the same but they walked off and got back on line with their friends. She pissed about 15 feet from where I was sitting. My action cam captured it but you can’t see details but you can tell what was going on. 

I will have to pay more attention to that area, hopefully I can get a space there. This small lot is on the same side of the street as the original Lot, just across Auburn Ave. It is the lot for an apartment building. I did grab a piss soaked tissue from one of the first women I saw piss there. The piss was cold but it was good and wet. It was a baby wipe that was now piss soaked.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
19 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Early Saturday morning I arrived at, “The Lot” at about 2:10am to find The Lot occupied with movie equipment trucks. There was a movie set on the street outside of the front entrance to the lot with security, which means no ladies walking to the lot from the hookah bar to piss. I thought the night was going to be a waste.

I drove around the area, looking for potential piss spots and piss litter. I was pulling up to the light which is at the corner of the block the hookah spot is on. I look to my left to see two thick black women between an Audi and the wall of a vacant building. One had just gotten up from a squat and the one who was standing, looking out went for a squat by the car. I reversed and pulled into the tiny parking lot as the 2nd woman finished and were walking from the spot. 

I found an open space that was two spaces over from the Audi. The space I parked in had a fresh puddle with a tissue beside it. A vehicle left out that was perpendicular to the Audi, making a tight squeeze for the Audi. I backed into that space. Now my driver side front and the driver side rear of the Audi made a 90 degree angle. And it was dimly light. I looked at the ground in the open space between the Audi and the wall of the vacant building to see numerous large puddles, with used tissue, some soaked in piss. 

I posted up there, made my vehicle look unoccupied, turn on the action cam and set it on my driver side window ledge and waited.

There was a food truck in the small parking lot with me, about 70 feet in front of me with a line of people. Two very attractive black women left the line and headed toward the corner, crossing in front of my car. They were looking at the corner which had a short, dark alley that had more used tissue in it. One of the women, mid 20’s looking, nice short hair do, petite (not curvey at all, she was shaped like a cigarette) , coffee with cream complexion, really pretty, with white jeans on, a sleeveless top with straps at the back, and sandals was doing a nice piss dance. She stood behind the other woman at the front of the alley, pulled her jeans down, got into a half squat (I could see the side of her right leg and ass cheek) and let out a hard, thick, stream onto the pavement. I guess she was pissing on her inner thigh because she pulled her inner thighs outwards as she continued to piss. She finishes, shakes, pulls up her pants, and appears to fasten a snap at her crotch. It looked like the top snapped between her legs to hold it snug in her pants.

I was hoping the friend who was also attractive would do the same but they walked off and got back on line with their friends. She pissed about 15 feet from where I was sitting. My action cam captured it but you can’t see details but you can tell what was going on. 

I will have to pay more attention to that area, hopefully I can get a space there. This small lot is on the same side of the street as the original Lot, just across Auburn Ave. It is the lot for an apartment building. I did grab a piss soaked tissue from one of the first women I saw piss there. The piss was cold but it was good and wet. It was a baby wipe that was now piss soaked.

beside grabbing the tissue (I am afraid of bacteria ahahahaha) this is ONE BIG BAD MADAFAKKA hot story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2
  • Love 1