The Lot 5/26/18 Part 2

Reviewing the footage captured by the action cam I noticed a car pull into the dark corner of the lot which was at the opposite end from where I was. The passenger door opened, a person exited the vehicle and went in front of the vehicle that was pulled in the space. I don’t know if it was a male or female. I’d assume female. 

Also reviewing the video I saw a female (I heard her name in the video, Ashley I believe) run to the dark corner of the lot and after about 3 minutes, return. 

At about 4:30am when I was sure the battery was exhausted on the action cam I left my position and took another position in the middle of the lot to catch ladies pissing between vehicle. There was a vehicle two spaces to the left of my which had a few napkins and what looked liked halfway dried piss on the ground by the back, rear door. 

I saw two ladies heading my way, I killed the engine before they got close enough to hear it. As the two crossed in front of my car I hard one mention she had to pee. Nothing came of it though, I don’t think. When they did leave I saw another napkin and halfway dried piss on the other side of where the car was. About two minutes after the lady mentioned having to pee, I heard from the passenger side of my car a female say, “I’m going to go pee, you wanna come? I’m going to my little spot”. She looked like a 13 year old boy, like she was the male in a lesbian relationship, skinny, flat chested, white t-shirt, blue jeans.

About 6 spaces to my left was a red Honda Civic couple with a young lady inside. She was talking to a dude in a car next to her. The dude left, she then exits the space and pulls into a space between two cars that was perpendicular to our row. After a few minutes she gets out, tall, fair skinned black girl, nice, long legs with short black shorts on and an olive green, thin material, loose fitting blouse. She squats at her left, front wheel and starts pissing I assumed.

The young lady was squatting for quite a while. Finally she reappears, pulls up her little shorts, wipes, and drops a white tissue. She took her sweet time leaving. Finally she leaves, I pull into her spot to find a nice sized puddle that ran almost the full length of the space which was on a slight incline. Her white napkin was right in the middle of the puddle. I snatched up the napkin that was good and wet. 

I cruised the area a little while, then headed home.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:24 AM, Starks2010 said:

Reviewing the footage captured by the action cam I noticed a car pull into the dark corner of the lot which was at the opposite end from where I was. The passenger door opened, a person exited the vehicle and went in front of the vehicle that was pulled in the space. I don’t know if it was a male or female. I’d assume female. 

Also reviewing the video I saw a female (I heard her name in the video, Ashley I believe) run to the dark corner of the lot and after about 3 minutes, return. 

At about 4:30am when I was sure the battery was exhausted on the action cam I left my position and took another position in the middle of the lot to catch ladies pissing between vehicle. There was a vehicle two spaces to the left of my which had a few napkins and what looked liked halfway dried piss on the ground by the back, rear door. 

I saw two ladies heading my way, I killed the engine before they got close enough to hear it. As the two crossed in front of my car I hard one mention she had to pee. Nothing came of it though, I don’t think. When they did leave I saw another napkin and halfway dried piss on the other side of where the car was. About two minutes after the lady mentioned having to pee, I heard from the passenger side of my car a female say, “I’m going to go pee, you wanna come? I’m going to my little spot”. She looked like a 13 year old boy, like she was the male in a lesbian relationship, skinny, flat chested, white t-shirt, blue jeans.

About 6 spaces to my left was a red Honda Civic couple with a young lady inside. She was talking to a dude in a car next to her. The dude left, she then exits the space and pulls into a space between two cars that was perpendicular to our row. After a few minutes she gets out, tall, fair skinned black girl, nice, long legs with short black shorts on and an olive green, thin material, loose fitting blouse. She squats at her left, front wheel and starts pissing I assumed.

The young lady was squatting for quite a while. Finally she reappears, pulls up her little shorts, wipes, and drops a white tissue. She took her sweet time leaving. Finally she leaves, I pull into her spot to find a nice sized puddle that ran almost the full length of the space which was on a slight incline. Her white napkin was right in the middle of the puddle. I snatched up the napkin that was good and wet. 

I cruised the area a little while, then headed home.

fascinating and dark

thank you man...

• Like 2