2 hours ago, Thearo Hafbjorn said:

Right so I feel like I would like to do a lot more public pissing, but I find that my clothing always makes it difficult. Such as zippers, belts and whatnot constantly getting in the way. Does anyone have and recommendations of what to wear.  (Im a guy)

advice from my man's habits

just don't wear boxers under the trousers, and find a pair with long zip

unzipping the long zip with no underwear will will give you direct access to your penis

• Agree 1

@Thearo Hafbjorn Do you mean peeing in public but needing to be very discrete because people are around or do you just mean for peeing when you are out and about and want to pee but don't need to worry about other people (e.g. in the woods or a quiet area)? 

Some ideas that I have used depending on circumstances:

In warm summer weather the use of shorts is a great help.  I wear shorts with a loose leg - e.g. sports shorts or leisure shorts that are like short jogging pants.   I don't bother with the underwear.  These shorts easily allow me to pee by pulling the leg to the side and peeing out of the leg hole.  I have done this in close proximity to others (male and female) and remained completely undetected.   E.g. Kneel on some grass and pretend to be rummaging in a bag whilst peeing out of the leg of your shorts onto the grass.  Or sit on a grassy bank facing downhill, legs straight out in front and slightly apart.   Again, pee out of the leg of the shorts and you only need your penis to be just clear of the shorts, so nobody notices a thing unless they are immediately in front of you.  If you are worried, put something across your knees to hide everything.  This method works well on a beach as well and can be done with swimming shorts.  I've even peed out of the leg of my shorts whilst riding a bike.  Just get to a point where I can freewheel for a bit, raise one leg up a bit and angle the knee out away from the bike, pull the shorts leg up clear of the penis, relax and pee.  It leaves a lovely trail along the road as well.

Also with shorts, you can sit on astride a wall and pee down the side that is away from the public, so you could sit on a wall right next to people walking by, maybe pretend to read a book and pee down the back side of the wall.   Shorts also work well for sitting on a rock or bank next to a river or in fact pretty much anywhere.  Because people don't EXPECT you to pee in that position, they won't suspect that you are peeing and therefore won't give you a second glance.   Conversely, if you stand still facing a tree, wall, corner, etc then that says to most passers by "Hey, I'm having a pee" and they will instantly make that assumption whether you are or not.

In the winter, a long coat is an advantage.  You can unzip your trousers and hang your penis out whilst it is all covered by the coat.  Then you just need to stand with legs apart and pee from under the coat whenever the coast is clear.  If you do it in an open space rather than facing a wall or something then you would be surprised how close people can get without realising what you are doing.  It works well in that if someone does come along at the right time then you can simply clamp off the flow and walk away without worrying about having to adjust your clothing.   In fact DON'T adjust your clothing immediately as this just draws attention.  

If it is raining, a long waterproof coat as above is ideal.  The ground is wet anyway and you can get away with just about anything as long as people are not too close.  I even once got away with peeing in a chip shop like this.  It was raining outside.  There were already wet puddles on the floor in the shop.  I walked up to the counter, placed my order and whilst the server was busy sorting out my order I was adding another small puddle to the floor.

But to be honest  the vast majority of my public peeing is just wearing whatever I happen to be wearing - usually jeans or trousers with a normal fly.  I just unzip and pee as I would in a urinal, just either make sure nobody is going to catch me or I sometimes engineer it so that people do catch me, in which case I pick a place that offers some cover so that it looks like I was trying to be discrete if anyone gets upset.  However, I've found that in the vast majority of cases, if someone spots me they either enjoy a quick look or just walk past like nothing is happening.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

@Thearo Hafbjorn Do you mean peeing in public but needing to be very discrete because people are around or do you just mean for peeing when you are out and about and want to pee but don't need to worry about other people (e.g. in the woods or a quiet area)? 

Some ideas that I have used depending on circumstances:

In warm summer weather the use of shorts is a great help.  I wear shorts with a loose leg - e.g. sports shorts or leisure shorts that are like short jogging pants.   I don't bother with the underwear.  These shorts easily allow me to pee by pulling the leg to the side and peeing out of the leg hole.  I have done this in close proximity to others (male and female) and remained completely undetected.   E.g. Kneel on some grass and pretend to be rummaging in a bag whilst peeing out of the leg of your shorts onto the grass.  Or sit on a grassy bank facing downhill, legs straight out in front and slightly apart.   Again, pee out of the leg of the shorts and you only need your penis to be just clear of the shorts, so nobody notices a thing unless they are immediately in front of you.  If you are worried, put something across your knees to hide everything.  This method works well on a beach as well and can be done with swimming shorts.  I've even peed out of the leg of my shorts whilst riding a bike.  Just get to a point where I can freewheel for a bit, raise one leg up a bit and angle the knee out away from the bike, pull the shorts leg up clear of the penis, relax and pee.  It leaves a lovely trail along the road as well.

Also with shorts, you can sit on astride a wall and pee down the side that is away from the public, so you could sit on a wall right next to people walking by, maybe pretend to read a book and pee down the back side of the wall.   Shorts also work well for sitting on a rock or bank next to a river or in fact pretty much anywhere.  Because people don't EXPECT you to pee in that position, they won't suspect that you are peeing and therefore won't give you a second glance.   Conversely, if you stand still facing a tree, wall, corner, etc then that says to most passers by "Hey, I'm having a pee" and they will instantly make that assumption whether you are or not.

In the winter, a long coat is an advantage.  You can unzip your trousers and hang your penis out whilst it is all covered by the coat.  Then you just need to stand with legs apart and pee from under the coat whenever the coast is clear.  If you do it in an open space rather than facing a wall or something then you would be surprised how close people can get without realising what you are doing.  It works well in that if someone does come along at the right time then you can simply clamp off the flow and walk away without worrying about having to adjust your clothing.   In fact DON'T adjust your clothing immediately as this just draws attention.  

If it is raining, a long waterproof coat as above is ideal.  The ground is wet anyway and you can get away with just about anything as long as people are not too close.  I even once got away with peeing in a chip shop like this.  It was raining outside.  There were already wet puddles on the floor in the shop.  I walked up to the counter, placed my order and whilst the server was busy sorting out my order I was adding another small puddle to the floor.

But to be honest  the vast majority of my public peeing is just wearing whatever I happen to be wearing - usually jeans or trousers with a normal fly.  I just unzip and pee as I would in a urinal, just either make sure nobody is going to catch me or I sometimes engineer it so that people do catch me, in which case I pick a place that offers some cover so that it looks like I was trying to be discrete if anyone gets upset.  However, I've found that in the vast majority of cases, if someone spots me they either enjoy a quick look or just walk past like nothing is happening.

smart and wise

agree 101%

I would just say that unless you live in a country as strict as mine about public indecency, you boys should pee produly in full view of girls!

Those who say they are grossed out are just hypocrites!!!

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Thearo Hafbjorn said:

Definitly some great advive and to answer your question Alfresco I definitly meant being discreet because people are around. 😉

I can understand that...

• Like 1
On 5/29/2018 at 3:16 PM, spywareonya said:

you boys should pee produly in full view of girls!

Those who say they are grossed out are just hypocrites!!! 

Well I've certainly peed in full view of girls many times.   Their reactions are interesting (proportions are very rough and by observation rather than scientific research):

70% walk on by and don't comment, but might take a sneaky look.

20% take a good look without hiding the fact and may even slow down, pause, or in rare cases, go past then come back for another look.

5% take a good look and make some appreciative or encouraging comment.

3% make a negative comment but have a look whilst making it.

2% make a negative comment and turn away making a quick exit.

Reactions tend to be more vocal at night time when the girls are a bit innebriated. 

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Well I've certainly peed in full view of girls many times.   Their reactions are interesting (proportions are very rough and by observation rather than scientific research):

70% walk on by and don't comment, but might take a sneaky look.

20% take a good look without hiding the fact and may even slow down, pause, or in rare cases, go past then come back for another look.

5% take a good look and make some appreciative or encouraging comment.

3% make a negative comment but have a look whilst making it.

2% make a negative comment and turn away making a quick exit.

Reactions tend to be more vocal at night time when the girls are a bit innebriated. 

absurd I got the same numbers being a girl myself!!!

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...