Desperate at the Mexican Restaurant

Went to try out a new Mexican place today after work.  Food was great but being a new place the staff is still learning. Had a great meal and drink a LOT with my dinner. By the time I was finished I had to Pee really bad.  Sadly my waitress was nowhere to be found. I needed my check so I could go pay. I hate being single and eating alone because you never know what will happen if you get up and go to the bathroom. I've gone to pee and come back and find they have cleaned off my table when I was not finished eating. Or maybe they might think you ran out without paying your bill. I kept watching for my server..but no luck.  And by now I was REALLY desperate.  Finally found her but now I had to go and pay. 

My check was $14.61  So I gave the girl a $20 Bill and a Penny.  Well this confused the heck out of her. As she is trying to figure out my check I can feel a dribble of pee going down my leg.  I really wish I could have just let go but I figured that would not be a good idea. After she figured out my change I made a controlled dash for the bathroom. I barely made it to the urinal before I lost control.  Maybe next time I might need to pee before I eat. LOL

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, wetmanjf said:

Went to try out a new Mexican place today after work.  Food was great but being a new place the staff is still learning. Had a great meal and drink a LOT with my dinner. By the time I was finished I had to Pee really bad.  Sadly my waitress was nowhere to be found. I needed my check so I could go pay. I hate being single and eating alone because you never know what will happen if you get up and go to the bathroom. I've gone to pee and come back and find they have cleaned off my table when I was not finished eating. Or maybe they might think you ran out without paying your bill. I kept watching for my server..but no luck.  And by now I was REALLY desperate.  Finally found her but now I had to go and pay. 

My check was $14.61  So I gave the girl a $20 Bill and a Penny.  Well this confused the heck out of her. As she is trying to figure out my check I can feel a dribble of pee going down my leg.  I really wish I could have just let go but I figured that would not be a good idea. After she figured out my change I made a controlled dash for the bathroom. I barely made it to the urinal before I lost control.  Maybe next time I might need to pee before I eat. LOL

ahahahah 14,61, much harder to compute out of 20$ ahahahahahha

hot story!!

• Like 1