The Lot, April 21

After the drive in movie where my female friend left that nice piss pool on my backseat, I dropped her off at home and made my way to, “The Lot” being it was well after midnight. 

I parked on the 2nd to last row so I had a clear view of the church bus and van which was parked in a row behind each other. 

I see two ladies, one with a denium skirt on walking toward the church vehicles, I knew it was for relief. They disappeared around the dark side of the vehicles where I couldn’t see and appeared again behind the church van. The young lady with the skirt lifts her somewhat short skirt, spreads her legs wide, appears to sit on the rear bumper of the bus, pulls her panties to the side and starts urinating on the ground. The other young lady was standing look out at the opposite rear end of the bus.

The lady was attractive, brown skinned black girl, early to mid 20’s.  She walked away from her puddle and shook her shoes off. Maybe she sprinkled her shoes. 

When the coast was clear I drove over and examined the puddle. Seemed like a quick pee but it was a lot on the ground. I wonder if she finished or just cut it short.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Excellent sighting.  You have certainly found a good spot.

It takes patience but I always see at least one pee sighting. 3am is a good time because all the clubs close at 3am and the lounge down the street from the lot stays open until 6am. People arrive at the lot at 3am, take a piss, and then walk down to the lounge.

• Like 1