Woman with urinary incontinence searching...

8 minutes ago, Uroyal said:

How can I identify a woman with urinary incontinence in public?

Can I see a particular behavior?

How can I find out from an unknown woman if she suffers from urinary incontinence? Gently!

if a woman really have that problem, much likely she will use some device to absorb leaking

a friend of mine had that problem after the removal of a urine-salt grain from the vaginal conduit, threatening to become a cancer

and it wasn't that funny

her body didn't actually answered her and she felt like her pussy and its muscles were strangers incidentally inhabiting the same body as her

so if a woman has that problem, she will not let other know

sorry, you must find something else...

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Uroyal said:

How can I identify a woman with urinary incontinence in public?

Can I see a particular behavior?

How can I find out from an unknown woman if she suffers from urinary incontinence? Gently!

Good question, Sometimes it may not be exactly urinary incontinence but we may be able to find some of women who have no pee shyness at all or lack of pee shyness. This can be found by concentrating on how women are behaving when they have a pee urgent. (I posted carnival and festival peeing voyeur video links, in situations like that we can note this.) But if we are going to find women with actual urinary incontinence we have to find out their psychological tendencies related to pissing sex. For instance, whether they like to pee with their sex partners for pleasure and enjoyment or not. This cannot be done with strangers and any of unknown women in public. Most suitable way is chatting with particular female friends on social media who are interesting in sexual things.