Favourite situation

I joined this site a little while ago but didn't know what to post to see anything.

I wondered what peoples favourite peeing situation was

I sometimes think mine is a little unusual.

I like girls in short skirts standing peeing but not lifting their skirts so the stream is seen but noting else. It's difficult to get videos with this content

Well I like to see girls either totally naked, or naked from the waist down, standing in the middle of some carpeted room with their legs apart, and pissing all over the carpet. Girls peeing in naughty places generally does it for me, but the above scenario is my favourite.

Hi

My favourite situation was when I got my dysfunctional stressincontinence and had to use diapers. I have used diapers for 30 years now and I have so much fun and exciting pee games with them, in my previous stories I have written what I do with my diapers and my games is really devastating for the diapers. I prefer to say I drowns my diapers instead and I drowns them all until the verge of leakage.

Well I like to see girls either totally naked, or naked from the waist down, standing in the middle of some carpeted room with their legs apart, and pissing all over the carpet. Girls peeing in naughty places generally does it for me, but the above scenario is my favourite.

Yes I Iike these scenes too. One of my favourite ones is just like you described except the lady in the video is standing with her legs together and you can see her wee trickling down her legs and splashing onto her feet. She's standing naked and feeling her tits at the same time. I've watched this video many times.