Hello, re-introduction (stories to come)

golers1

*FYI I forgot my old password so I'm re-introducing myself! :91_thumbsup:

I am Golers1 and I'm going to start posting all my activities and stories in regards to my fetish with the following...

• Peeing (technical term is Urolagnia, you can Google it)
  • Voyeurism
  • Exhibitionism
  • Desperation and/or Wetting

About Me: My fascination with peeing and the fetish around it started when I was young and developed over time. I can't say I am totally interested in Golden Showers BUT I am opened to the idea (yes, I have a story about it). 

Why I'm Posting: I have been lucky to have A LOT of experiences and "fantasy fulfillments" I never thought I would be able to enjoy with this fetish. The stories I will be posting will deal with peeing outside, desperation, female wetting, humiliation, and even sex! While I'm technically remaining anonymous I am eager to share these stories. (I also share purely sex and hook-up related stories on https://casualsexproject.com). To my friends and coworkers I am a normal outgoing guy, I just have a fetish and experiences I don't share with those close to me.

Disclaimer: I promise that all the stories I will be posting in the Real Pee Stories section will be 100% true, only the names will be changed. Believe my stories or don't, I guarantee they happened exactly as told.

• Like 1