Sounds in public toilets

As you may know I do alot of traveling. And I always carry my video camera with me where ever I go. So with that being said. . . what do you think about me video taping some sounds in the ladies restroom at hotels and airports? Of course I would never video tape anyone's face or body (I think that's illegal not to mention an invasion of privacy) But what about if I just turn my camera on so you can hear all the sounds??? hahaha Would anyone be interested in hearing ladies tinkle even if you couldn't see them?

Lizz

• Like 2
As you may know I do alot of traveling. And I always carry my video camera with me where ever I go. So with that being said. . . what do you think about me video taping some sounds in the ladies restroom at hotels and airports? Of course I would never video tape anyone's face or body (I think that's illegal not to mention an invasion of privacy) But what about if I just turn my camera on so you can hear all the sounds??? hahaha Would anyone be interested in hearing ladies tinkle even if you couldn't see them?

Lizz

yes i would :)

• Like 1

That's actually a really good idea. Don't get me wrong, actually seeing girls pee is what I prefer, but hearing it can still be very enjoyable when you know exactly what they're doing. I think all of us would enjoy this very much. :thumbsup: