2 Car Side Pees At The Lot

2 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Early Monday morning just after midnight I paid a visit to, “The Lot”. I wasn’t sure how much action I would get on a Monday but I gave it a shot. About 10 minutes in the lot I saw a white Cadillac pull in followed by a black GMC Yukon. I have seen the Cadillac there before park in the dark back corner of The Lot and after it leaves there is white tissue on the ground.

Anyway, the Cadillac parks on the front row of the lot, a tall, slim, older black woman gets out with a long gown type dress on, like a maroon color. She goes in her trunk and hands something to the occupants of the black SUV.  I am on the 2nd to last row of the lot, back behind the church van and bus, watching through binoculars.

The black SUV heads back my way and stops on the dark side of the church bus. The church van and bus were parked side by side with a full parking space between them. The passenger side of the SUV was next to the bus.  A guy gets out and walks around to the passenger side , I can see his feet beneath the bus. I looks like he was planning on pissing because he opened the rear passenger door.  No interest there. The front passenger door opens and I see pink sneakers step down onto the blacktop facing away from the SUV. I saw the legs of jeans scrunch up, a belt hanging down, and a little bit of butt cheeks showing beneath the door. I grab my binoculars to see a nice stream coming down onto the blacktop. She must have been sitting on the door jam. When the stream started to fall she put her feet forward, I guess she was splashing her shoes.

I saw her wipe herselfbeneath the door and drop a wad of white tissue on the blacktop. The SUV leaves and I drove over to find two puddles, a female puddle and a male puddle. The female puddle was larger than the male puddle with the tissue in the center of the puddle. I grabbed the saturated tissue and return to my spot.

An hour and change later the white Cadillac returns to the lot and stops on the back row. Looking to my left I have a straight view of the driver side of the Cadillac. The driver door opens and tall, slim, black woman gets out, lifts her long gown, squats and pisses on the ground beside her car. It was dark in that corner so I couldn’t see much. She stands, wipes, and throws down the napkins which I later retrieved after I observed her massive puddle.

Upon leaving the lot through the front entrance of the lot where the Cadillac was parked on the street where the black woman who was gorgeous, looked like she could’ve been a model talking to some people. Seeing her up close made me pick up the tissue I had that she left and take another sniff. Smelled like a nice fragrance and cigarettes.

I sincerely would post a taping micro-camera in this place

• Like 2
  • Agree 1