Does anyone know who this is?

I've seen pictures of this girl everywhere, but I can't seem to find where they came from or who she is. I found a bunch of her in the shower on imgur (which is where most of these come from), but there are several more of her I've seen in other places that I haven't been able to track down in awhile. Does anyone know who this might be?

vP0vJKi.png

large_160.jpg.1f529a396efa9ab6a7f968830e6e6214.jpg

large_41.jpg.87488cf8103d75d5b9b7f144cfd09d1c.jpg

katTWBX.jpg

I6VwD2H.jpg

hhO5K1d.jpg

h25.jpg.daec98a3f989f70bee535547f683652f.jpg

H9DQpeP.jpg

GREyRgn.jpg

CEVJ5Os.jpg

BWpx9Gd.jpg

8SrmgGa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I had a couple in my collection, and some of them I see virtually everywhere. I had tried to find others before, but never really found anything and just assumed that was it. But then I found a pretty big collection of her on imgur, which is where I got the shower pics from. But since I've seen pics of her in other places that weren't in the collection, I know that wasn't all. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

No idea who she is but in the first picture she looks incredibly like a real life friend. 

A couple of weeks ago said friend tweeted about “ being on the bus home absolutely bursting for a wee”.

Cue lots of faked disinterest... trying not to be obvious. 

On 10/22/2017 at 5:12 AM, ramsesisthebest said:

I had a couple in my collection, and some of them I see virtually everywhere. I had tried to find others before, but never really found anything and just assumed that was it. But then I found a pretty big collection of her on imgur, which is where I got the shower pics from. But since I've seen pics of her in other places that weren't in the collection, I know that wasn't all. 

Do you have a link to the collection on Imgur?