In a Prefab house.

• 2 weeks later...

Good experience @blob74.   

I remember when an estate near me was being redeveloped and all the old houses were being demolished prior to new ones being built.   In a similar line to your account, different houses were at different states.   Those being actively demolished were fenced off, but there were several houses that had been vacated but not yet fenced off.   I needed to pee when I was walking past there.   I went round the back of one of the houses and found that their was an outside - i.e. a toilet in a small room accessed directly from the garden.  The water was turned off, but I peed in the toilet and left my pee there.

Another day in a similar situation, I again went round the back of one of the houses and I discovered that the back door was unlocked.  I went inside and looked around.  I realised that this would be one of the rare opportunities where I could pee anywhere and it wouldn't bother anyone.  So I went to the top of the stairs and stood facing down the stairs.  I unzipped and pulled out my penis and released a waterfall in front of me.  It arced out into the air and then fell down, landing on about the sixth step down.  I changed the angle of the stream and moved the flow so it fell on different steps and from side to side.   The fall was accompanied by a loud pattering sound as the pee hit the carpet several steps below and the noise echoed around the now empty building.

I went back several times and peed in different rooms over the next week or so, including a built in closet, the middle of the living room carpet, the bedrooms and the kitchen floor.  I think the only room I didn't use was the bathroom!   Most of the rooms had carpet which soaked up the pee and turned darker.  However by the following day, there was no obvious sign of the pee except that the carpet was still slightly damp.  The kitchen floor was concrete with linoleum covering.  I made a large puddle in there and it spread across the linoleum where it just sat.  It evaporated over the next few days.   In some rooms, I peed on the wall and watched as the pee soaked the wallpaper and ran down the wall, over the skirting board and into the waiting carpet below.   There were no furnishings, so I couldn't indulge in peeing on an old sofa or similar.

Unfortunately, about a week later, the building got fenced off ready for demolition and that was the end of that bit of fun.   I only wish that my wife was into naughty peeing and I could have convinced her to come and join me.

• Like 2