Camping in the wilderness :-)

Wow what a weekend, it was a no man trip and we were 4. We made so much food and a huge bowl of sangria which we had to refill 3 times in 1 day. The amount of pee play we had was fun and lasted for a certain time, yes women do get wild from time to time and no one was hurt or flooded.

That being said, I did won for the most volume, as my best friend put it, the rain goddess. LMAO   I also tied with another which one would put 1 foot in mud, not too thick and we had to remove (clean) it off her foot. Then we got very high and it was trippy but damn, we slept sooo good.

I just wanted to share this with the fans here. (the only down side, there was noise during the night and we believe it was a skunk, but no men were around so we never ended up looking LOLOLOL)

• Like 3

Nice to hear you girls had plenty of pee fun on your No Man weekend. And I'm not at all surprised you were named the rain goddess. Good to know that everyone in you group made it home safely, but I'd be worrying about the campers downstream.

9 hours ago, glad1 said:

Nice to hear you girls had plenty of pee fun on your No Man weekend. And I'm not at all surprised you were named the rain goddess. Good to know that everyone in you group made it home safely, but I'd be worrying about the campers downstream.

Other campers??  If they can survive my stream, there is nothing to worry about lolol

• Like 1