How long does it take a woman to pee?

On 1/25/2022 at 3:36 PM, Big Bladder Carly said:

Well...it has been a long time since I have posted on here, and let's just say I have my reasons.  I have lurked around the past several years and have tried to keep my distance from people (everyone...no one is singled out).  I might start frequenting this site more often, as it seems some of my posts have been hits.  To confirm your suspicions, yes, hpz48 was me on peeingcupid.  I just never got anywhere with that site and was frustrated more than anything.  And yes, I have been in discussions with some individuals on this site who know more about me than others, but I am not ready to continue those as I have found it eats up a lot of my time and I get easily emotionally invested.

So...see ya'll around...maybe I will post some more happenings of the past few years...

I'm very happy you're still around Big Bladder Carly! Count me as one of your biggest fans. As for this consuming much of your time, lets just say enormous female bladder capacity appeals to a very eclectic, niche type of man. And those no-doubt resulted in emotional investment.

To expand on the rarity of this, myself and one other member here have contributed a majority of Female Bladder Giant stories you read online; he far more than I. Now that I'm back to flying solo (again) perhaps I can manage to connect subject with predicate and compose something. 😉 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 1/25/2022 at 6:36 PM, Big Bladder Carly said:

Well...it has been a long time since I have posted on here, and let's just say I have my reasons.  I have lurked around the past several years and have tried to keep my distance from people (everyone...no one is singled out).  I might start frequenting this site more often, as it seems some of my posts have been hits.  To confirm your suspicions, yes, hpz48 was me on peeingcupid.  I just never got anywhere with that site and was frustrated more than anything.  And yes, I have been in discussions with some individuals on this site who know more about me than others, but I am not ready to continue those as I have found it eats up a lot of my time and I get easily emotionally invested.

So...see ya'll around...maybe I will post some more happenings of the past few years...

At last I see an explanation as to why you left PeeFans so suddenly.  I see myself as one of those individuals who was eating up your time.  I would apologize, but I don't know how to go about doing that.  I know that you have been visiting PeeFans from time to time.  I was very surprised to see that you had changed the pictures on you Profile.  I was checking to see when your Birthday was and see that is it coming up shortly.  So, I will wish you a Happy Birthday a bit early.  I see that a Birthday greeting on a PM   will not fly.  It has been so nice knowing you.  BPB