Gallery problem

For some reason, the gallery posting set up will only let me upload one pic at a time which is very time-consuming. I click on "choose files" and select a pic which works fine for the first pic. Thereafter, though, it refuses to work and prevents me from adding more. I have to go through the entire process of uploading that one pic before it will let me do another one. When I get the same problem again.

And drag and drop only seems to allow one pic at a time too.

This makes the whole process of uploading multiple pics far more laborious and time-consuming, and therefore off-putting

It is curious because, whilst I have had this problem most of the time, the other day it was allowing me to upload multiple pics ok

Sorry. I am a numpty.

All I ever had to do was drag and drop 70 0r 80 pics at the same time, instead of trying to do it one at a time. And it is actually then much quicker and less time consuming than the old set up. Takes maybe a couple of minutes, maybe three, for it to upload so many but that's still far quicker than the old set up where it would have taken at least half an hour.

Thumbs up