How to act when it comes up in conversation

How do you act when pee is brought up in conversation? 

There is a balance to be struck, between leaving a can of interesting worms unopened by being suspiciously quiet, or saying too much and being equally suspicious!

Say for arguments sake an attractive colleague mentions how badly they need a wee - I will often ask a couple of questions to see whether I can subtly get them to let slip something about their own habits or perhaps mention a particular time they got caught short. It works quite often. Similarly, mentioning to a pretty girl that you are going to pee before heading home from the pub has often brought a reaction like - "Oooh yeah otherwise you're desperate on the way home". 

You then have to see whether they'll let anything on without it being obvious or you being too nosey. 

• Like 2

Depends on the circumstances, how well I know the person, whether it is one to one or in a group, whether it is a professional or social situation etc. etc.  However, if at all possible I'll try and encourage the conversation.  By doing so, I've heard some stories from ladies admitting to peeing in laybys or by the road when desperate.  I don't make a big thing about my interest in peeing as such but I will communicate that I think peeing outside is natural and relate to some of my own outside peeing if I think it will make a lady open up about her own exploits.

• Like 3

Well the way you put it,   I agree with the other person who commented.  Most of the time it would seem creepy if you showed that you liked it when a woman you knew said she was going to take a piss. From the title of this thread it made me think of when/if a pee fetish was brought up in a convo. It's pretty rare. Either way it ends up being just for humor's sake and nothing more.

Again it's best to gently encourage it, depending how open the woman is about her sexuality.