pee or squirt

• 2 weeks later...

I love both, though if I had to choose between which one I like the most it would probably be pissing. I think the reason is that when a girl pees all over me, it's her doing as in shes standing over me with her pussy wide open, spraying me with her piss by her own will. I love to think that she has control over her bladder and that shes the one holding her pussy wide open right above me and decides when to send her gushing stream of piss all over me...yes...I love it when they mark me with piss...like im theirs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Both are great. It's pee that I'm 'into', but aside from the extra clean-up and precautions needed with squirters, I think it's great. It basically feels like pee, so perhaps is a compromise if the girl you're with squirts but isn't into pee. :laugh:

It's strange how the 'science' of squirting still isn't definitive. I've seen contrasting information on it. Not sure if anyone can enlighten me?

• 2 weeks later...
It would be even better to have a '' WET ROOM " , just set up for the occasion . To make peeing even more fun . Along with a minimal amount of cleaning up after wards :)

I like the sound of that - all the fun without the mess. Might be hard to justify/explain a room dedicated to wet fun mind... :p