I wonder y i love story's that guys have pee with there mom

any guys every pee with there mom before

Did you mean as an adult male, or as a child.

It put quite a difference to the relationship between the two.

Which did you have in mind? :whistling:

Edited by Guest

Yes I have pee with my mom a couple of times here. One time as a kid when at restaurant at a mall. My mom had water and I had soda at the time. After the dinner mom say she need to go to restrooms here. I really needed to go at the time and too you go on my own. Mom say I can go with her and I went in to the restroom at the time. Went into a stall with her she pulled down her pants and underwear and hover and took a long pee. Then she moved over and I stud and took a long pee here.

Another time was the last road trip I was on story. We were on the road for about 3 hours and my mom really need to go pee at the time. We were going to stop at a rest stop at the time but that was close. For the next hour and a half we both were looking for a rest stop on the road. Then as we turned off the highway there was a food store. We pulled in to it there was only one unsex restroom at the time. My mom say you are coming with me here and I say okay. She had to go way worst then I did at the time. So she quickly got her pulled her pants and underwear down at the same time. Then she sat down on the toilet and just at as she sat down she leg to a pee at the time. It gush right out and I was standing there holding my own pee. Then when she was done she went to the side I got my thing out and took a long pee here.

Another time was the last road trip I was on story. We were on the road for about 3 hours and my mom really need to go pee at the time. We were going to stop at a rest stop at the time but that was close. For the next hour and a half we both were looking for a rest stop on the road. Then as we turned off the highway there was a food store. We pulled in to it there was only one unsex restroom at the time. My mom say you are coming with me here and I say okay. She had to go way worst then I did at the time. So she quickly got her pulled her pants and underwear down at the same time. Then she sat down on the toilet and just at as she sat down she leg to a pee at the time. It gush right out and I was standing there holding my own pee. Then when she was done she went to the side I got my thing out and took a long pee here.

Mmmm that hot I have some story's of my brother watching me pee brother and I love ur road trip story I might have u call me