New member with dysfunctional stressincontinence

DiaperFun

Hi

I am a new member from Gothenburg in western Sweden. I am a 24/7 DL using diapers every day since I have been a very awkward dysfunctional stress incontinence from a congenital neurological disorder called Ataxia Cerrebellär. The state is extensive and does the absence of muscle movement and can best be described as that I have difficulty controlling my body. My dysfunctional stress incontinence can not be controlled and can come anytime, anywhere, both publicly and privately. In my upcoming stories you can read about my very fun and frantic pee games I do with the diapers in order to accept my neurological incontinence.

Some members here may recognize me from other fetish sites, but for others, I am totally new. I was tipped off to this site by a member of Peesearch.net.

I want to welcome you also . Since I too at times idulge in diaper use at times myself . So I look forward to reading about some of your experiences . it's important to know and to be able to understand how you think and feel about what you enjoy doing at times . Glad you had come here :)

Hope to get to know you better. besides I had been on Pee Search ,Net , myself . So maybe we might know each other . Have a Good tome on here :biggrin:

Hi

Thanks alot for your kind reply. I hope too we´ll meet eachother.