Hotel peeing , ?

Ive just spent nine days in a room in a well know hotel chain in the UK , my new lady friend visited and stayed for four nights , she knows of my pee fetish and goes along with it and the thought of naughty peeing in the room was great but neither of us could do it !!! We were scared of being caught and perhaps being thrown out ,! I know a lady on here that has and does do it but would other pee fans on here have done it ? We did have my friend leaking and dripping slowly while walking to the room and lots of wet fun in the bathroom and shower but I still would have loved to see her openly pee on the carpet ,! Any thoughts?

When it comes to naughty peeing, I would say "do what you can get away with". I wouldn't worry about getting caught in a hotel, if they throw you out, there's another hotel down the street. I'd worry about my credit card being billed for damages. If you use a debit card tied to a bank account with very little money in it, you may be limiting your risk. Just a thought.

• Like 1
When it comes to naughty peeing, I would say "do what you can get away with". I wouldn't worry about getting caught in a hotel, if they throw you out, there's another hotel down the street. I'd worry about my credit card being billed for damages. If you use a debit card tied to a bank account with very little money in it, you may be limiting your risk. Just a thought.

I like the thinking here but my company pays for the hotels as its part of the job , I spoke to the lady involved and she's sure she'll manage to wet herself in the room after a few drinks , I can't wait now ,!!

LMAO. . . . I love peeing in hotel rooms and pissing in hotels is my specialty! After I soak the room with my pee I just use towels to dry it up then open up all the windows and turn the heater on for a few hours before I am ready to check out.

I will post a special thread about this with pictures right now.

Edited by Guest