arousal

I think it's fairly commonplace for people to feel aroused when they need to go to the toilet. Put it this way, I know I do. It's largely to do with the muscles and nerve endings which control the excretory bits being close to - and in some cases the same ones - as those used for sexual function.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Agreed. To the point I think if you played a recording of a woman noisily peeing into a toilet to a room full of teenage boys, 100 percent of them would get raging erections.

Agreed. To the point I think if you played a recording of a woman noisily peeing into a toilet to a room full of teenage boys, 100 percent of them would get raging erections.

I once heard a story about a performance involving short skirted ballet dancers. Apparently the queue for the gents toilets at the interval was massive - practically every man in the place was in need of relief.

Guest UnabashedUser
I once heard a story about a performance involving short skirted ballet dancers. Apparently the queue for the gents toilets at the interval was massive - practically every man in the place was in need of relief.
Most won't ever admit it but every guy has pissed into a sink or jerked off in a public toilet at least once in his life :)
Most won't ever admit it but every guy has pissed into a sink or jerked off in a public toilet at least once in his life :)

I've certainly pissed in the sink at home. As for jerking off in public toilets I'm not sure whether I have or haven't. That said I have knocked one out in college and later on work toilets.

That's fine. I guess to some extent it depends on which side of the pond you're on. Over here in dear old Blighty genuine public toilets are still fairly common, although less common than they were as cash strapped local councils see closing them as an easy way of saving money, especially as they're provided as a matter of grace than of right as no statutory duty exists in that regard. It was the health and sanitation conscious Victorians who introduced them as a way of improving public health by deterring people from peeing (or worse pooing) in the streets. I'm told that in the USA though there's no real tradition of providing public 'bathrooms' on a big scale and people tend to be largely left to rely on the good offices of shops, cafes and bars when they have to go.

Every guy? I haven't. Why would one want to rub one out in a room smelling like someone just took a wicked dump?

I don't understand either. Sounds rather desperate to me. I mean it stinks in there! :meh:

100% is an impossibility. You do know that right? :banghead: