A disgruntled girl

This happened many years ago, so it is not a recent sighting at all, but is a true account. I thought I would share it.

It was pretty late at night and quite dark, and I was walking through a park in a kind of semi-darkness illuminated only by streetlamps. As I walked past the base of some steps leading up out of the park, I looked up them to be greeted by the sight of a girl squatting down and pissing, her boyfriend stood nearby. Surprised by this sudden spectacle, and a little mesmerised, my eyes lingered and I did not avert my gaze soon enough. So the girl shouted out to me "Pervert!", and I belatedly forced myself to look away and hastened on my way!

I feared being set upon by a drunken boyfriend, but nothing of that kind occurred, fortunately.

But the moral of the story for the girl concerned is - if you are going to piss in a public place, you can't really complain if you get seen!

My guess is that - if sober, and regardless of whatever they might do in their fantasies - most women if they saw this would be stunned and surprised and would glance in that direction for a moment, feeling either amused, aroused, or disgusted, depending upon her temperament and the general situation, almost certainly feeling embarassed too. But she would otherwise walk right on by, pretending not to notice.

But if alcohol is thrown into the mix and we assume that the girl is out drinking with her mates when she sees this, then her reactions could become much more unpredictable.

But when it comes to guys masturbating in public, a whole lot can depend upon the actual situation at the time. Context is everything here. I will give an example from years back.

I used to volunteer for police ID parades. I and the other volunteers would stand in a line, then the accused would stand amongst us. Then what he was accused of would be read out, immediately before witnesses behind a two way mirror were asked to identify the culprit from amongst the line-up. It was easy money. It rarely took more than ten minutes and I'd get a tax free £5: if it took more than ten minutes I'd get £10.

Anyway, this one time after the accused chose his position amongst us - and the police instructed us to under no circumstances laugh - his alleged crime was read out. He had been arrested for masturbating in a public place, and as the details were read out it was a struggle to keep a straight face. That is until the fact that he was parked up outside a school was revealed, and many of the witnesses were young children. Suddenly, it wasn't the least bit funny anymore, and the situation put a completely different - and far more sinister - complexion to his alleged crime.

So when it comes to public masturbation, context can matter a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

I've found that if I catch a woman peeing, then her reaction will depend on a variety of factors including; her state of drunkenness, the location, my behaviour. I have found generally that women fall into three camps; embarrassed (in which case they try to hide and are apologetic), drunk (in which case they don't much care but can be a bit loud mouthed in reaction to my presence), or carefree (in which case they don't make much effort to hide and they treat it as normal behaviour). Generally a casual look as I go past is quite acceptable and rarely raises any response from the peeing girl. However, if I happen to stumble on somone in close proximity and allow my eyes to linger just a second longer than would be considered accidental then it could well elicit the "Pervert" response. Looking from a distance you can get away with looking for a lot longer, but should never stop and stare. The best ones I've found are where a girl goes down an alley for a pee, I go down the same alley just in time to catch her mid flow. As I walk past I say some apologetic words for intruding on her, explaining I'm there for the same reason and then proceed a little further to go and pee myself. Looking at her whilst apologising gives an extra couple of seconds to enjoy the sight. Sometimes this can start a brief conversation about lack of toilets and give the excuse for looking as I talk to her. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen. I had one case where a girl went down an alley by the side of a night club and hid behind a bin. She had a female "guard", who was hopeless and I walked straight past the guard and saw the original lady spraying the floor in a low squat with legs wide apart. She was a little startled but I said, "Don't panic, looks like we had the same idea" and I went the other side of the bin and started peeing on it. She commented that it was hopeless how the toilets were all closed at this time of night and I moved slightly so I could see her as I agreed with her, then we both continued to pee whilst talking - her saying sorry but she was really desperate and me saying not to worry, it can't be helped etc. Eventually she finished making her lake, jumped up and pulled up her knickers and skipped off down the alley to rejoin the road.

• Like 2