It came down to that..

People at work are so upset because the washroom on the second floor is getting renovated and they asked to use the toilets on the first floor for a day or two. I was told to avoid the single washroom close to my desk because it won't flush or something like that. What are the freakin odds that i had to go and the cleaning crew shows up at 9am. Omg, it did not smell good from the start and by just staring, i notice there was many number two's :meh::wacky: I ended up spraying which the people responsible should have done. I did happen to notice that there was a toilet paper roll on the counter where the sink is. So I deducted that someone or a few women used the sink. A little grossed out, I rinced the sink and said to myself, why not! So I lifted my dress and sat down on the sink to pee as well. Besides the discomfort of the cold sink, i was relieved. When i walked out, my superviser was heading towards that washroom, and i told her, you might want to use the sink. After 5 minutes she came to my desk laughing and then asked if i can call the responsible of the cleaning company to send someone over now. When i told her that we tried calling but there was no answer, shejust walked away and went to her office lolololol.

• Like 3
People at work are so upset because the washroom on the second floor is getting renovated and they asked to use the toilets on the first floor for a day or two. I was told to avoid the single washroom close to my desk because it won't flush or something like that. What are the freakin odds that i had to go and the cleaning crew shows up at 9am. Omg, it did not smell good from the start and by just staring, i notice there was many number two's :meh::wacky: I ended up spraying which the people responsible should have done. I did happen to notice that there was a toilet paper roll on the counter where the sink is. So I deducted that someone or a few women used the sink. A little grossed out, I rinced the sink and said to myself, why not! So I lifted my dress and sat down on the sink to pee as well. Besides the discomfort of the cold sink, i was relieved. When i walked out, my superviser was heading towards that washroom, and i told her, you might want to use the sink. After 5 minutes she came to my desk laughing and then asked if i can call the responsible of the cleaning company to send someone over now. When i told her that we tried calling but there was no answer, shejust walked away and went to her office lolololol.

Damn girl, you really took a step up, i remember you at first, you were all shy. Maybe you have been hanging around with us too much hahahah i ment that as a joke, please don't leave us.

I guess the question everyone at your work will be asking, who else peed in the sink lol

Sepoa ,

I'm quite impressed on what you had resorted in doing . In needing to pee. In by using the sink as an alternate means to let your pee flow . When the need was at that point in time . That YOU , had to decide in what you had to do . Sorry , for the inconvenice of having to use the sink . Instead of the usual toilet . Because ;

1. The toilet was stopped up

2. The water was shut off . Due to repairs being done to the bath room system

3. The untimely renovations taken place at that specific time . That had the bath room closed . Till that remodeling was completed .

So in shoort . You did just right in what you had to do . When you had to pee

2 Gold Stars and 2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: up on your excellent means of taking control of the situation . That of coming through with Flying Golden colors flowing :wink: :wink: :tongue: :laugh:

NOTE ; Shame that the cleaning crew were unresponsive to your call. As most likely they might have shut their doors finally . In that they called it quits as they couldn't handle the demands of cleaning up after themselves . In declaring bankruptcy and going .............. Kaput

1. We knew about the upstair bathrooms getting renovated which they stopped the water for that area.

2. The single toilet had something broken.

3. They told us there is a toilet in the shipping area. First there are two creepy guys there that stare at me all the time and i don't want to give them a reason to use the wasroom right after i left it. Plus its at the other end.

The toilet is fixed now so it's all back to normal. Aslo, it was not me that called the cleaning crew, i was just passing the message that the call was placed.

Damn girl, you really took a step up, i remember you at first, you were all shy. Maybe you have been hanging around with us too much hahahah i ment that as a joke, please don't leave us.

I guess the question everyone at your work will be asking, who else peed in the sink lol

If I leave this place, you guys won't have nothing to talk about, ;-) small sacarms there.

Yep, there were quite a few that went, i am not sure if the had all the same idea but you guys would be impressed. Most women look good here, thats if you are into women dressed in office clothes.

• Like 1