Ever since we bought the house, we changed the back yard, added a pool, deck and I have been buying flowers, a tree and other plants to make it warming and home. It has a touch of Japanese to it. So while hubby started the pool, I was putting some earth to my plants. The urge got to me so I turn around and tell him I have to pee, he says okay then about 5 seconds later he turns around and looks at me and that's where I smiled and he stopped what he was doing, laid down next to the pool. I did tell him to wait just to make sure no one is around because my parents to have the tendency of showing up without calling at times. So I went up front of the house, not a soul in sight, and I came back, closed the fence, took off my working gloves, dropped my shorts and then it just came out in a strong jet. Except the first jet went completely in his eye which gave me the giggles. so that stream was just bouncing all over. I have noticed that the color was off and more yellow than usual because I didn't drink enough water :-( I told him I was sorry about that. He is use to have clear ish pee color and that was not clear. He seemed okay with it and actually told me, that he would take my warm pee anytime. I have to admit one thing, not needing to wipe or try to look for tissue is amazing.

Anyways, he needed a change of t-shirt and I just went inside and grab a jug of water and kept working.

• Like 3
There's no reason to apologize for that.

I have to agree with you, i guess in the moment, it felt odd to see that color thats all and since i am not an expert to stop mid stream.

In general, i do drink a lot of water so that my urine is clear and has not bad sent to it, specially when i did some research on this fetish my man has. I cannot control at a 100% but at least try. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
Ever since we bought the house, we changed the back yard, added a pool, deck and I have been buying flowers, a tree and other plants to make it warming and home. It has a touch of Japanese to it. So while hubby started the pool, I was putting some earth to my plants. The urge got to me so I turn around and tell him I have to pee, he says okay then about 5 seconds later he turns around and looks at me and that's where I smiled and he stopped what he was doing, laid down next to the pool. I did tell him to wait just to make sure no one is around because my parents to have the tendency of showing up without calling at times. So I went up front of the house, not a soul in sight, and I came back, closed the fence, took off my working gloves, dropped my shorts and then it just came out in a strong jet. Except the first jet went completely in his eye which gave me the giggles. so that stream was just bouncing all over. I have noticed that the color was off and more yellow than usual because I didn't drink enough water :-( I told him I was sorry about that. He is use to have clear ish pee color and that was not clear. He seemed okay with it and actually told me, that he would take my warm pee anytime. I have to admit one thing, not needing to wipe or try to look for tissue is amazing.

Anyways, he needed a change of t-shirt and I just went inside and grab a jug of water and kept working.

Lying back and watching a pussy get ready to pee and then discharge its load is one of the most erotic sexual experiences one can have. Just can't get enough of it.