Earlier today, before the weather turned to crap, Mary and I decided to mow some grass, leaving Maigh to prepare a roast for dinner. Having a couple over tonight, just a dinner and drinks. Anyway, we got the thing out of storage and and I checked it over, Mary impatiently waiting for me to get it started, wriggling and fidgeting as I filled it up. This thing is a Husqvarna ride on, gets along fairly quickly when you lift and disengage the blade, Mary loves using it, sez she gets a nice buzz from it :wink:

I got it started and expected her to jump on the thing and get on with it, but she surprised me by standing beside me and dropped her track pants and knickers, pushing me down again. I was going to get in close to her gorgeous mound, but she stopped me, pushing my head back, resting my chin just above it. She kind of arched back a little and let herself go, and I felt her immediate warmth, soaking me from the neck down. I could smell the rather earthy odour of her pee, and knew why she didn't want me tasting it.

I loved it, the sheer randomness of the moment, getting soaked steadily from my neck to my jeans, feeling it spread warmly around my crotch. She stopped and with a couple of squirts, backed off, an incredible sexy look on her face, smiled, and hustled her panties and pants back on. Then turned, jumped on the mower and headed of up the driveway giggling at me.

I had to go and get cleaned up, the smell was a bit too much to bear, and headed into the house. Maigh saw me and started laughing, asking what happened. I told her what Mary done, and got more laughs, and she came closer. She got a whiff of me and wrinkled her cute nose, and pointed to the shower, still laughing. I had a shower, got changed and threw the now smelling clothes in the wash, then left Maigh to go check on Mary. I know she is capable on the mower, but I don't like her out alone on the thing.

She is in a mood now, her time of the month has turned up, may have been the reason she was so strong this morning. I'm sitting with her, snuggled into me, quietly watching tv, just holding her with Maigh finishing up our dinner, waiting for my mate and his Mrs to show up. She has already made up the spare bed, won't be with us for 3 days or so. This is what I love, the random sexiness of these girls and thier continuing ways of amazing me.

• Like 4
Earlier today, before the weather turned to crap, Mary and I decided to mow some grass, leaving Maigh to prepare a roast for dinner. Having a couple over tonight, just a dinner and drinks. Anyway, we got the thing out of storage and and I checked it over, Mary impatiently waiting for me to get it started, wriggling and fidgeting as I filled it up. This thing is a Husqvarna ride on, gets along fairly quickly when you lift and disengage the blade, Mary loves using it, sez she gets a nice buzz from it :wink:

I got it started and expected her to jump on the thing and get on with it, but she surprised me by standing beside me and dropped her track pants and knickers, pushing me down again. I was going to get in close to her gorgeous mound, but she stopped me, pushing my head back, resting my chin just above it. She kind of arched back a little and let herself go, and I felt her immediate warmth, soaking me from the neck down. I could smell the rather earthy odour of her pee, and knew why she didn't want me tasting it.

I loved it, the sheer randomness of the moment, getting soaked steadily from my neck to my jeans, feeling it spread warmly around my crotch. She stopped and with a couple of squirts, backed off, an incredible sexy look on her face, smiled, and hustled her panties and pants back on. Then turned, jumped on the mower and headed of up the driveway giggling at me.

I had to go and get cleaned up, the smell was a bit too much to bear, and headed into the house. Maigh saw me and started laughing, asking what happened. I told her what Mary done, and got more laughs, and she came closer. She got a whiff of me and wrinkled her cute nose, and pointed to the shower, still laughing. I had a shower, got changed and threw the now smelling clothes in the wash, then left Maigh to go check on Mary. I know she is capable on the mower, but I don't like her out alone on the thing.

She is in a mood now, her time of the month has turned up, may have been the reason she was so strong this morning. I'm sitting with her, snuggled into me, quietly watching tv, just holding her with Maigh finishing up our dinner, waiting for my mate and his Mrs to show up. She has already made up the spare bed, won't be with us for 3 days or so. This is what I love, the random sexiness of these girls and thier continuing ways of amazing me.

Doesn't get much better than that. And adding the fact you didn't even have to ask for it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

I live in farm country where it's hay season right now. In most farm families, bringing in the hay is a full-family operation -- mom, kids, aunts uncles all work morning til flat dark as hay can't wait, especially if weather threatens cuz if hay gets rained on , it's ruined. If you're lucky you'll be treated to field peeing by all ages of men, women. Hay making is thirsty business so frequent liquid and breaks are required. I don't advocate being a voyeur and hanging around or watching through binoculars, but if you pass a hay field where people are working, keep your eyes open. <wink>