I'm going to keep this story short and to the point. Without leaving out the details of course. My lady fell asleep over my house the other night after a foot rub and ass massage. She was sleeping good, bottomless, so I went upstairs to shower. My lady has a habit of quietly walking off to go in the bathroom to pee. She does leave the door open. I say she sneaks off to pee. She said she doesn't and brings up the fact she leaves the door open for me. Anyway, before I go up to shower I locked the downstairs bathroom door and left two napkins on the snack table by the couch where she was sleeping. I come back from showering and she is still asleep. I fall asleep on the floor next to the couch she was on. She woke up before me and goes to the bathroom which is locked. I wake up to her sitting on the floor next to me. She said I went to the bathroom but the door was locked. I told her this whole house is her bathroom. Told her to handle her business. She grabbed a napkin off the table, walked around to the other side of the couch near the wall where she pissed a time or two before, pulled her tight black pants and pink Victoria Secrets boy shorts down over her thick thighs, down to her knees, got into a high squat, knees slightly bent and relieved herself on the carpet. Her clear urine stream made a nice strong sound on the carpet, leaving a silver dollar pancake sized dark spot on the carpet. She wipes, drops the napkin, pulls up her boy shorts and tight black pants and walks away. I told her how sexy that was and that stream was powerful for her. She told me she really had to go. She had drank water at dinner. See attached picture, the aftermath.

image.jpeg.8c293fb3a6aef825c803a38b2df5bd9b.jpeg

• Like 2