What Goes in Must Come Out

Last night I took my girl to dinner at this Mexican spot we frequent. She was looking good, nice fitting jeans, showing the curves, mid drift top (hope I spelled that right), sandals. At the restaurant she had 2 strawberry margaritas and was kind of tipsy. I know when she drinks she has to pee frequently. She used the ladies room before we left the restaurant. I was sure she'd have to go again soon. It was a nice warm night in Atlanta. I asked her if she felt like walking. She said yes for a little bit since she had sandals on. We drive to the beltline which is a hiking, running, bike trail. It's about 11:20pm when we get on the trail and there are a lot of people out. There was a group behind us and I heard a girl from the group say she had to pee but she's holding on. I made a comment to my girl and she said, "babe!" and looked at me. She is well aware of my fetish. She then says she needs to pee too. Talking about how alcohol runs right through her. We continue on the trail which has a lot of dark areas. She says she needs to pee and she's about to just pee in the weeds and doesn't care who sees. Long story short we find a dirt trail through tall weeds that went to an open field between the back of some condo and a highway. There were lights and dark areas from the trees. We could not be seen from the trail si I said to her I think we're good. She walks over by the chain link fence behind the condos and a tree the provided shadow. I see her unfastening her tight jeans and pulls them down half way with her black and white thong. She's standing in a half squat and starts pissing. I can't hear it because of her slow to moderate stream on grass but she pissed a good while, while I looked out, taking a few glances at her. She thought it was so funny I had a napkin from the restaurant for her to wipe, like U knew she would have to take a piss. She wiped and asked if I wanted the napkin. I said yes, lets not litter. I took the damp napkin and put it in my left shorts pocket. We walked back to the trail as if nothing happened and continued walking further. On the walk back as we passed the spot I asked if she needed to pee again but she said not yet. By the time we got to her place she needed to go again. I listened as she pissed in the toilet. She came out of the bathroom, stripped down to panties and her half top and I got on my knees before her, removed the panties and orally worshiped her in gratitude.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
Last night I took my girl to dinner at this Mexican spot we frequent. She was looking good, nice fitting jeans, showing the curves, mid drift top (hope I spelled that right), sandals. At the restaurant she had 2 strawberry margaritas and was kind of tipsy. I know when she drinks she has to pee frequently. She used the ladies room before we left the restaurant. I was sure she'd have to go again soon. It was a nice warm night in Atlanta. I asked her if she felt like walking. She said yes for a little bit since she had sandals on. We drive to the beltline which is a hiking, running, bike trail. It's about 11:20pm when we get on the trail and there are a lot of people out. There was a group behind us and I heard a girl from the group say she had to pee but she's holding on. I made a comment to my girl and she said, "babe!" and looked at me. She is well aware of my fetish. She then says she needs to pee too. Talking about how alcohol runs right through her. We continue on the trail which has a lot of dark areas. She says she needs to pee and she's about to just pee in the weeds and doesn't care who sees. Long story short we find a dirt trail through tall weeds that went to an open field between the back of some condo and a highway. There were lights and dark areas from the trees. We could not be seen from the trail si I said to her I think we're good. She walks over by the chain link fence behind the condos and a tree the provided shadow. I see her unfastening her tight jeans and pulls them down half way with her black and white thong. She's standing in a half squat and starts pissing. I can't hear it because of her slow to moderate stream on grass but she pissed a good while, while I looked out, taking a few glances at her. She thought it was so funny I had a napkin from the restaurant for her to wipe, like U knew she would have to take a piss. She wiped and asked if I wanted the napkin. I said yes, lets not litter. I took the damp napkin and put it in my left shorts pocket. We walked back to the trail as if nothing happened and continued walking further. On the walk back as we passed the spot I asked if she needed to pee again but she said not yet. By the time we got to her place she needed to go again. I listened as she pissed in the toilet. She came out of the bathroom, stripped down to panties and her half top and I got on my knees before her, removed the panties and orally worshiped her in gratitude.

I admire your gentlemen skill and It is also cute and rewarding for both

• 4 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

The wife and I often enjoy "peewalks" in the woods behind the house, taking a few napkins along of course for pee wiping and cum catching. After I enjoy watching her piss flow she allows me to wipe carefully all exposed parts, paying particular attention to her bunghole which always gets a bath as she says she 'hates a wet asshole'. While she's in position, I drop to my knees and finish the wiping with my tongue using it to massage and clean all orifices and her swollen clit. We then move rapidly to the house and the bed to finish each other off with a tremendous earth shattering all-out fuck.