A Mouthful, Literally

Lastnight I spent the night at my girl's house after being out of town on business for a week. This morning about 30 minutes before her alarm clock for work I did my usual routine of removing her panties and giving her oral pleasure while she slept so she is awaken to pleasure. I love doing that to her, especially first thing in the morning because I know she needs to relieve herself, urgently. I always think maybe I'll lick a spot that'll make her lose control of her bladder and piss in my face and all over the bed. I licked for a while, she comes and taps out. She mentions how bad she had to piss. I said to her she doesn't even have to get out of bed, use your resources, being my mouth. She tells me to lay on the floor. I lay on the floor as she stands over me pantiless, with her nicely folded lips staring me in the face and prepares to take a piss. She was facing me, I opened my mouth as a few golden drops fall. She started pissing with some breaks in between, at which I would swallow. I swallowed 4-5 times. I couldn't swallow anymore so I let her fill my mouth. You could hear the urine pooling in my open mouth. I heard the sigh of relieve and saw her wiping. I got up went to the bathroom and spit the golden necture in the sink. She said she really had to go and was scared she'd drown me. I always tell her to give me all you got. Don't worry about it being too much or the mess it makes. I enjoyed the pissy taste in my mouth until I brushed my teeth when I got home.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1