Hi from the UK

Hi, I've just joined up today and love the site.

I'm a straight male in his 40's who loves seeing and being involved with women peeing their panties or peeing outside. (Actually pretty much anything involving women peeing!)

I've only once been lucky enough to be seeing a woman who would indulge my fetish, so I'm hoping to be able to enjoy my fetish with all of you.

Look forward to chatting, and I've even uploaded a story - hope you all like it.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I've just joined up today and love the site.

I'm a straight male in his 40's who loves seeing and being involved with women peeing their panties or peeing outside. (Actually pretty much anything involving women peeing!)

I've only once been lucky enough to be seeing a woman who would indulge my fetish, so I'm hoping to be able to enjoy my fetish with all of you.

Look forward to chatting, and I've even uploaded a story - hope you all like it.

Paul

Hi. I am a 45 yr old female also from the S.East. I love a man peeing on me I find it such a turn on. Problem is men this way seem too shy to try water sports. I have only been lucky enough to have 2 boyfriends that were into it. How do you tell a new partner your ino peeing?

Hi. I am a 45 yr old female also from the S.East. I love a man peeing on me I find it such a turn on. Problem is men this way seem too shy to try water sports. I have only been lucky enough to have 2 boyfriends that were into it. How do you tell a new partner your ino peeing?

Hi Samy, I know what you mean. It's a difficult line to tread when you want to tell your new partner what you like. But you've done better than I have, as I've only had one girlfriend who would give it a go. I love to watch a woman peeing, either through her panties or naked, and I've been lucky enough to have a girl pee when we've been having sex and that was such a turn on. But, like you say, it's not that often that you get to try these things.