Nicole Can't Make It

Hi everyone! This is my original story, inspired by true events. I hope you enjoy.

Nicole glanced at her GPS for the ninth time on the same long stretch of road. She was beginning to second-guess her decision to accept this dog-sitting job, hours from her house. It seemed like a good deal; the family was paying her gas and $100 per day to stay at their house and take care of the pets. Since she was on spring break during her senior year of college, she figured it would be the perfect getaway to write some papers.

But the state she was driving through felt foreign to her and was wildly different than what she was used to. Rather than the hustle and bustle of her hometown, the area she had been driving through for the past 45 minutes was mostly cornfields and cows. Nicole’s left foot was tapping gently as she cursed this area for not having some sort of fast food joint, or even a convenience store. Sure, it was all very beautiful, but she had no patience for the beauty of nature when she was so full to the brim with pee.

And she was. When she had seen that the drive would take over four hours, she had filled a giant plastic cup with pink lemonade and had packed a bottle of water as a backup. Nicole hated to drive without something to sip on, because it helped keep her occupied on her various long drives. Normally, she only had to drive for thirty minutes or an hour at the most. Even so, there were always tons of establishments whose restrooms were open to the public. She was never worried about needing to relieve herself.

When she started this journey, the thought of needing to go had crossed her mind. Four hours was much farther than she had ever driven by herself before, and she considered briefly whether it would be wise to drink so much when she would be driving through areas she was unfamiliar with. But she quickly dismissed the concern since most places had some kind of a bathroom, and she was sure that if she really needed to go she could stop somewhere along the way.

How very wrong she had been! She squeezed her thighs together for a moment and bit her lip. She was two hours into her journey and she had drank all of the lemonade and half of the water bottle. For the past hour the need to pee had been gradually increasing until the slight nagging sensation turned into full-blown desperation. Before she had noticed how badly she had to go, she had thought that the houses and quaint farmlands were beautiful and peaceful. Now, she was having second thoughts.

“F*** this state. F*** these farms. What the f***,” she muttered under her breath, really beginning to panic. Her bladder was filling very quickly, and she was losing hope that she would stumble across a public bathroom. She inhaled sharply as a pang of desperation hit her, and she moaned gently. She scanned the horizon frantically but everywhere she looked there was nothing. Only ten minutes later, she was breathing heavily from the effort of keeping her pee in.

Finally she saw another person and some sort of a business. It wasn’t a store or a fast food restaurant, but a very small farm stand. In fact, it was more like a lemonade stand on the side of the road, but instead of lemonade they sold fruits and vegetables. A man in his late twenties sat at the stand.

Nicole hurriedly pulled her car up to the stand and threw open the door. She had one hand shoved into her crotch and as soon as she stopped the car, the other hand flew down to assist the first in holding her pee in. A blast of cold air hit her, which really did not help her predicament. “Excuse me, I’m sorry, but do you have a bathroom? Please?” Nicole fought to keep her voice steady.

The man, Bryce, realized he had his mouth open slightly. He shut it and took an unsteady breath. He was not a bad looking man, but he was very shy and got nervous around women. This had prevented him from having a huge amount of experience with them. Though he was sexually attracted to girls, his shyness interfered with him approaching them or responding when they approached him. He thought about girls a lot, but he was still a virgin.

With Nicole in front of him, his mind was reeling. This impossibly attractive girl had pulled over out of nowhere, and he couldn’t help but just stare at her for a second. Her long brunette hair fell upon two nicely-sized breasts, which were currently bouncing and jiggling perfectly as Nicole fought to control her bladder. Her tight white jeans revealed shapely legs which were now shaking and squeezing together tightly. She was breathing heavily and moaning slightly right in front of him. Bryce felt himself getting very hard and nervously made sure the counter was hiding his lower half.

“Please, I really need to go,” Nicole added as Bryce hadn’t spoken.

“I – uh – we don’t have a bathroom,” Bryce stuttered. The farm was his family’s, and after a bad robbery they didn’t allow strangers into the house. Since he was just here to help out with selling the produce in front of their house, he abided by their wishes.

Nicole looked like she was about to cry. “Are you sure? I’m sorry to be pushy –“ she took a moment to suddenly lean forward and thrust her hands even further into her crotch area, “ – but I am honestly right about to pee myself, I’ve never had to go this badly and I really don’t think I can hold it.” With that last word, Nicole let out a gasp and started bouncing even harder. Bryce felt his semen begin to climb his shaft and started breathing very hard, concentrating on controlling himself.

“I’m sorry – I’m really sorry ma’am,” he managed.

Nicole shut the door without saying anything else to Bryce. She was not normally one to be rude, but every ounce of her attention was on containing her desperate bladder. Shakily, she set her GPS to take her to the nearest fast food place and felt her heart drop when she saw that the closest establishment, a Chipotle, was another half hour away. She quickly hit the gas and fought to get there before she burst.

As soon as Nicole sped away, Bryce glanced around and decided to abandon his post. His penis was rock hard after his encounter with Nicole. He hurried to his family’s house and locked himself into a bathroom. In the bathroom, he pulled down his pants and fought not to come immediately as he stroked himself. He thought about Nicole, but in his mind the situation happened a little differently. He imagined again staring at her bouncing breasts and her pained expression, white jeans straining to hold her swollen bladder and tightening around her ass as she leaned forward with desperation. This time he imagined that she had parked the car and had emerged, standing in front of him. She begged him to just let her use the bathroom in his house, but he firmly and confidently refused. She let out a moan and he gave her a smirk, arms folded. She begged even more, pleading that she just couldn’t hold it and that she was about to pee her pants. He just watched her in his imagination; she moved more and more frantically in front of him, and then finally let out a huge gasp as she lost control of her bladder. As he imagined this last part, he let out a low moan and ejaculated.

Meanwhile, Nicole was only ten minutes away from the nearby Chipotle but she was really pushing her limits. She could barely drive straight as one hand gripped herself and the other tried to steady the car. “Please, please, please, please,” she whispered to herself, willing herself to just hold it a little longer.

Finally, she pulled into the parking lot of the joint. Her entire body was shaking as her tired muscles continued to squeeze her peehole shut. Furiously, Nicole cursed the other restaurant-goers for not leaving any spaces closer to the building. When she eventually settled on a spot, she stopped the car and slowly opened the door. Knowing how close she was to relief was both amazing and excruciating. She again felt the cold air hit her and her body tensed up. She didn’t dare move for a moment as she gasped and unbuttoned her pants to help alleviate the intense pressure. She fought to stand, her high heels clicking on the pavement.

As soon as she stood up, she was forced to double over as another wave of desperation hit her. To her embarrassment, there was a group of young men who were getting into a van. It must have been some kind of sports team, and the van said the name of the state’s university on it. Despite her enormous need she struggled to appear normal, keeping her hands by her side, taking tiny clicking steps with her back arched and her jeans unbuttoned. But halfway to the entrance, and right in front of the van, she felt another enormous wave of necessity. She froze and leaned forward again, doubled over. Her hands had flown back to her crotch. “No!” she cried as a spurt of pee escaped, dampening her cotton white panties and leaving a quarter-sized wet spot on her jeans. Her peehole was quivering with the effort of holding back her flood. She realized that she absolutely could not control it anymore, and even as she desperately clutched her crotch, she began sobbing. Several of the young men were watching her, some out of pity and some out of arousal. Still doubled over, Nicole took two or three more very small steps. She was forced to stop again and she stood for a moment, tears falling as she could not hold it any longer. Warm pee began to gush from between her fingers, darkening her white jeans in rivets. She stood frozen for what felt like several minutes as her pee hissed onto the pavement and formed an enormous puddle around her. She was overcome with the enormous feeling of relief, but even more acutely she felt the embarrassment of knowing that her accident had not gone unnoticed. Her face burning, she hurried back to the car to remove her sopping wet clothing and to find something else to change into.

P.S. – Looking for a real desperation experience? The author of this fantasy is part of a service, The Girls, which provides real experiences for people who have various fetishes. Email [email protected] for business inquiries and to schedule a date.

Testimonials:

R. H. says, “I wasn’t sure about this at first, but I finally decided to at least try it out. The Girls is run by real young women who are willing to answer any of your questions, and work to make sure you really get the best possible experience. All of their models are guaranteed overage and they receive all of the money they make, which was important to me. I went on a date with Nicole who specializes in pee fetishes. Let me tell you, it was worth every penny and I know I am going to be masturbating to this experience for at least the next month before I set up another date. I’m hooked.

L.M. says, “This is the best masturbating/erotic experience you can get in my opinion with absolutely no moral compromises. I really enjoy forcing women to hold their pee, something that would not be acceptable without a consenting partner in real life. This was a problem for me because my fantasy only involves strangers, and I wasn’t willing to actually be a d*** and do it to someone who didn’t want to hold their pee. The Girls has all consenting models who will discuss your fantasy in length before the date happens so that you have the best damn experience of your life. Something I really particularly loved was that when setting up your date, you can request them to wear certain things or have certain props (if they don’t already own the outfit/prop you do have to pay for it, but that’s a small price for seeing your absolute deepest fantasy). They don’t do anything they aren’t comfortable with but they really work with you to try to do what you want as much as possible.

• Like 2

Thanks Nicole. I really liked your well written story. I would have absolutely loved it if you had focused more on the wetting, as desperation isn't among my interests while wetting is, but I still really enjoyed it.

I have to imagine that the dislike that you received is related to the ad at the end. I wouldn't worry about it, we all need to make money. I wish you the best if luck with your business.

• Like 1
Thanks Nicole. I really liked your well written story. I would have absolutely loved it if you had focused more on the wetting, as desperation isn't among my interests while wetting is, but I still really enjoyed it.

I have to imagine that the dislike that you received is related to the ad at the end. I wouldn't worry about it, we all need to make money. I wish you the best if luck with your business.

Thanks so much for being so understanding! Yeah, we had a whole thing with someone who really didn't like that I advertised. His comments ended up getting deleted so it's over with. Glad you enjoyed some of it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone, I just wanted to make it clear that that is my professional email that is on this. Don't email me repeatedly harassing me asking me for more free pee stories (helloooooo we've all seen them all over the internet!) then get mad when I say no thank you and explain what I DO do, for money. I am happy to chat with my customers, and if not I'm happy with you messaging me on here! But please don't contact my professional (for this business) email asking for freebies then call me derogatory, sexist terms and flip out when I don't fulfill lol.