If it was your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend etc.....

I have enjoyed the idea of wetting for a few years (didn't just stumble across this site whilst searching for cup cake recipes) and I've been lucky enough to have had a couple of ex partners who were more than happy to get involved but it was always in private.

Married a girl who had no interest at all and after a couple of attempts at broaching the idea, I gave up. Just not her thing. But, much as the idea of her having an accident in public has always driven me crazy, I'm honestly not sure if actually I'd be upset at other people seeing that happen. Think it's one of those fine lines between fantasy and reality. She has almost wet herself a couple of times in public and I've had to juggle trying to find where ever the hell I've left my coat so I can hold it in front of me lol and pointing drunken wife towards the toilets because for some reason I just don't like the idea of anyone seeing if she did have an accident and yet if it happened in private, at home or wherever I would love it.

Think that's pretty much it. There would be a part of me that would really enjoy it but I think I'm happy with the thoughts of her nearly accidents rather than if it had properly happened. I can't say as I haven't had the odd glance when on holiday and an attractive woman is sunbathing topless but I don't think I'd feel the same way if some chap had sat there ogling my other half. Thankfully my wife (ex-wife ish, it's complicated lol) has never had any desire to do that.

My girls hate the thought of having a visible accident in public, yet they will happily soak anything at home, and enjoy watching each other (or me). It's not getting wet that bothers them, it's the idea of being seen that's hard to take. I suppose I'm the same, I don't mind watching at home, but wouldn't be impressed seeing the reaction of people to my ladies in public.

We take care not to get into this situation in the first place, don't drink alcohol when we are out, know where to go if needed, and on rare occasions, they can sweet talk a check out chick into using store facilities. What we do to and for each other is a private thing, we are keeping it that way.