On my lunch break

Since the weather was warm, i decided to got eat my lunch at a local park, where others come as well. Not far from where i was sitting, there was an attachment to the building and 3 guys in suits, smoking a joint, decided to whip it out and take a leak about 20 feet from where i was sitting, like nothing to it.

Since the weather was warm, i decided to got eat my lunch at a local park, where others come as well. Not far from where i was sitting, there was an attachment to the building and 3 guys in suits, smoking a joint, decided to whip it out and take a leak about 20 feet from where i was sitting, like nothing to it.
I hope that you felt emboldened by their brazen act that, when they returned into the building, you went over to the same place and covered their tracks. :thumbsup:
I hope that you felt emboldened by their brazen act that, when they returned into the building, you went over to the same place and covered their tracks. :thumbsup:

I believe they are from the the building right next to where i work. I should be clear lol

Sephora ,

As I see it . They were under the influence of the pot they were smoking . Which lowered their inhibitions to just whipping out their cock and peeing where they were all standing . In that they didn't care the least at being observed by others around / near where they were. .

So my question to you is ; How did it make you feel. When you had watched them pee ?

Would like to know .

There was one that stood out, meaning he was hot looking. When they passed by, i did look and he smirked at me hahaha. The hot guy was interesting to watch ;-)

• Like 1
Sephora ,

I bet it was . Knowing that you were watching Him peeing.

That he knew also that you were turned on as well. You Horny naughty , girl , for looking at him peeing TSK ....... TSK ................. TSK :wink: :wink:

Now wait a minute, i wasn't watching him pee, i took a peek and i wasn't devouring him with my eyes like most do. That being said, as i was picking up my coffee this morning, what are the odds of him being there opening the door as i walk out. And then he asked if it was me sitting in the park a few days ago. I must have been in full blush mode and just wanted to run. He then asked me if i worked in the same building as he did and i told him i don't think so and just walked away telling him i am late. Holy sh.. That was akward!!

I bet it was. Now that He knows that it was you . Taking a peek at him while He was peeing that day . You happened to seen him.

That of also running into Him at the coffee shop. Is quite interesting to sa the least . As He might be attracted to you now. I think you should be careful. In regards to your personal safety . As you really don't know this guy at all . Though He might be okay . Just be on guard when you are out and about . Especially where you were . When you had happened to see him taking a leak that day.

I am always on my guard and i know how to defend myself. ;-)