Open reaction of women caught peeing.

On my trip last year to India, I had accompanied few students and faculty to a picnic. This was an all girls college and in a small town. My eyes are always scanning for opportunities and I observed that like typical outing spots in India especially small town the facilities meant open nature.

I noticed not much had changed about ladies who needed to go outdoors.

They would simply walk to toward the edge of the field and squat down with their backs to field. This meant a distance of fifty meters max. The edge of the field ended in a small narrow road used by villagers and then beyond were thatched huts where the farmers lived.

The edge did have some palm and coconut trees but they hardly provided any cover. I also noticed an open and casual attitude to bodily functions. The girls would announce they needed to pee and usually prefer to be accompanied by a male or female faculty. There were few old male faculty along with myself. Even the younger female professors would ask us to accompany them.

The reason was to prevent or shoo away young boys and kids from the village who would come for a show. It was surprising as in the villages in India most women pee in the open and are usually seen by others in the area so the kids were used to this kind of exposure and considered it natural. However in this case their fascination was that these are women from the town and compared to the locals wore different clothes and along with appearance. This was the reason they would stand and watch. For the women, they didn’t mind the people walking by on the narrow road where they would be in full view but they didn’t want to deal with curious village kids ogling at them like some museum pieces.

I or the other professors would generally accompany them and stand either besides them or behind them when they women would pee keeping a lookout for the nuisance. It was amazing to see how cozy they were with their bodily functions in front of males but then we are older responsible gents who would not think dirty as per their assumption. In fact women would insist a familiar old male figure go with them as a guardian during their vulnerable period.

For me this was an incredible chance to enjoy young girls peeing. In fact I have seen the same attitude in US with my female colleagues or friend’s wives or daughters. I have peed together or just stood guard while all of them dropped their pants and usually in open areas or on boats etc or many times in parking lots next to the car. Most of my friend's wives do that when we go somewhere, they would usually empty their beer or wine filled bladders and squat down by car with me in guard.

Interestingly our conversation turned to the subject of toilets or porta toilets and the consensus from the ladies was that they were never maintained nor cleaned as water is scarce in those areas. The ladies just preferred in the open as its far cleaner and healthier never mind the exposure. All told me that its a natural need and thereby inhibitions can’t come in the way. Their only issue was the nuisance factor of young males ogling or staring at them.

I accompanied the ladies quite a few times in batches of two or three. In fact the fifty odd meter they walked to go behind the thin palm trees hardly gave them any cover. Even from distance they were fully visible lowering their pants or lifting up their garment and squatting down with their bums exposed from distance. With few hours of the picnic I had some excellent distant view of all shades of brown and light skinned bottoms of various shape peeing away.

I made sure no one saw me staring at the ladies. Of course the close quarter view was way better and detailed when I would either stand behind them relishing their tight young butts exposed and peeing with hiss and splatter. I would watch most of them from the corner of my eyes under my dark shades and they were not bothered about it. While they would lower themselves it was a good show of their pussies and then their split ass would give a view of their streams and dark brown or black or pink starfishes. I had quite a lot of wonderful rear and side views of pretty young college kids and their young female professors but so far didn’t get any chance for a bang on front view.

All that changed when in the last half of our session the girls along with their female professors got up. In total there close to eleven females all ready to empty their bladders before hitting the road. There was a very cute young female professor who asked me to come with them. This time they needed me as we saw few village kids playing on an empty patch of land across the road.

This time I was told to step in front and keep an eye on them in case they decided to get adventurous. I had my back to them as the girls started to squat down while they were chatting among themselves. Suddenly I noticed the ball kids were playing with come across the road and go inside the region where the ladies had squatted down. One of the girls let out a scream when she saw the ball coming toward her. At this point I decided to retrieve it and send it back across as I didn’t want the kids to come close and create a nuisance. I saw the kids were running down to fetch their ball. I quickly turned around and with as much discretion as I could manage I gingerly went among the peeing ladies to get the ball.

I bent down to pick the ball up and right away I was face to face with some eight odd peeing pussies that included the pretty older one. I managed to get a quick detailed look as the older woman guided me toward the ball. I counted three trimmed brown sources and two fully bald one that belonged to two skinny good looking girls who were athletes. My best view occurred of the older faculty woman. She was around late twenties. She had a blue denim and a sweater top. She had nice pale yellow skin. I saw her denims rolled down around her knees, she had spread her legs wide and her pussy was parallel to the thighs. Her big lips were split wide open with pee shooting out in a big arc. Her pubic region covered by straight thin hair that didn’t look to be trimmed but natural as there were long strands of it hanging from her inner thighs and butt still dripping with pee. I picked up the ball and threw it back to the kids and told them to go. However, the kids were now transfixed on the young women exposed and doing their natural act. Most of them had wide eyed curious look of checking out girls from the city doing what their neighbors do. I tried raising my voice to shoo them away but I heard the lady behind me tell me to let them be as long as they just watch and not be a botheration. I was surprised by her collected attitude but then these ladies had no other choice.

I was facing the women and I saw them finishing up and pulling their dress and panties up over their wet pussies while few others joined them. The lady who was talking to me finished up and I saw her pussy and ass was dripping with pee. She had managed to pull her denim up half way through while she st giving all a nice show of her triangle. I was within few feet and could see her engorged clit and lips peeing out between her bush. Finally, she had pulled her panties up and joined me as we waited for the other girls to finish. I told her how hard it is for the ladies to do their thing, she just smiled and told me that if one needs to go outside in India, they need to get used to it. She also mentioned the big events during months of September and October where all have no place but to go behind the tents or besides and pee. According to her the ladies were not bothered at all unless some pervert would try to creep them out. For her this was nature’s call and there is nothing that could be done about it.

So even after all these years not much has changed, rather the ladies have adapted even better and more rational on their physical needs and inhibition. In fact the young lady who I was talking to sat next to me in the bus. She had done a psychology major and we soon got into talks of human traits. I told her in roman time men and women did their nature’s call together and it was considered normal. There was no inhibitions to do this in Roman and Greek society then. She said its men who imposed silly rules and made women inhibited as they considered show of woman’s nudity as titillating. She then recalled an interesting anecdote on her experience at the hospital. She had gone there for her regular gynecological check up. While she was on stirrup her regular doctor came along with some student interns. She was embarrassed as most were young males apart from one female and there she was all exposed. She endued that but what happened after was shocking. It seems when the interns left they forgot to shut the door behind them. She was down on the table and unable to notice that faux pas. The door faced an alley where other patients and their families waited. There she was on stirrups giving the best show of her life to males and I am sure that didn’t go down well with their female companion.

When the nurse came to the room she quickly shut the door and told about this to her. At first her reaction was of sheer anger for the negligence but then she realized there was no point in raising hue and cry and what the others had seen was a female organ that gave life. She left that day never to come back to that hospital again. According to her, when she passed the folks in the alley, the men had the guiltiest look around while the females didn’t look too happy except for few who had a smile on their face probably at this woman’s unintentional exposure just told them that she made the day for so many lucky men and she broke into a big laughter. I then asked her how women who pee deal with all the wetness especially those who don’t shave. No one carries toilet paper or have concept of it. Also they are urban luxury items in India. She told me her panties are soaked so she and others would go take a shower when they reach home.

She then asked me if all women in US are shaved or have Brazilian and I relied that most have. She told me she tried shaving one and her husband didn’t like the look and the stubble was too uncomfortable so she stopped bothering. I was surprised at her openness regarding this but by this point there was nothing to hide.

• Like 4

I don't really have anything to add to this discussion; I simply want to thank you, VPW, for all the posts regarding your experiences that you've contributed. You're one of the best storytellers on this forum, and I'm grateful for you sharing.

• Like 1
I don't really have anything to add to this discussion; I simply want to thank you, VPW, for all the posts regarding your experiences that you've contributed. You're one of the best storytellers on this forum, and I'm grateful for you sharing.

Thank you lugia for the appreciation.......maybe you should visit India and check out these opportunities one day.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

*Two years later*

Had a question for ya, vpw.  You told a story of how your aunt had peed, then called you in to fetch a wash bucket for her (and proceeded to show her private parts to you).  But then after you got the mug, she peed a second time.  Was she partway done and holding it, or was that at a later time? I feel like I missed a step.

11 hours ago, lugia said:

*Two years later*

Had a question for ya, vpw.  You told a story of how your aunt had peed, then called you in to fetch a wash bucket for her (and proceeded to show her private parts to you).  But then after you got the mug, she peed a second time.  Was she partway done and holding it, or was that at a later time? I feel like I missed a step.

Seemed like she hadn't fully emptied her bladder and before washing her pussy she got the urge to empty it for second time.