First sunny day of the year?

Here in the UK we've had a long albeit mild winter. This time last week it was snowing, but today has seen glorious sunshine. It's probably the first proper weekend where there's been sun and on a bank holiday too. So I decided to take a walk to a local park where I often go in the summer. True to form there were loads of people out sunbathing and enjoying the good weather. Many of them young students drinking and of course what happens when people are drinking...?

I was lucky enough to see a couple of sightings

1. A girl stood up from a group and started walking towards some bushes, I thought she'd go and hide herself in them but she actually just squatted behind a tree. She was curvy and tanned with brown hair. I walked past her and could see her peeing into the ground. She looked up and said "Oops I am sorry!" with a heavy foreign (Spanish?) accent.

2. I walked into the bushes and could see that they'd been used heavily by different girls over time as tissues etc littered the area. I heard rustling behind me and saw a girl who was in her late teens, dark brown hair and skinny, walk in and pull her jeans and white knickers down before standing in a high squat and peeing on the ground.

3. A while passed and I was walking around another area when I heard a couple talking. The girl was in her early twenties, with shoulder length mousy brown hair, probably about a 32C wearing a tight black dress and speaking with a broad Mancuian accent. I overheard her say "Well I'm going to go here, I need to wee desperately, you hold my bag!". She ran on tip toes into the bushes and I could see her bend over, her dress showing the outline of her red lacey knickers through. She turned around, pulled her dress up and knickers down then squatted and let loose a slow but hissing stream. She was quite bushy and a bit more ginger down below. Her pee continued for a very long time, she was obviously desperate but in no particular hurry. She pulled her knickers up without wiping and must have been quite wet.

• Like 4

Nice sighting pwpj and I love the fact that natural look is making a comeback. Too tired of bald look. Also girls are not alarmed or bothered in case they discover others around especially males. Their main purpose is to get reasonable cover from the masses but then if we see Roskilde or Okotoberfest vids or even other public peeing vids taken in UK or US. they freely go and do it regardless of others around. The attitude has become quite the norm and few young ones act shy or make an effort to hide.

Almost all young ladies I know be it my friend's daughters or wives have told me they are totally comfortable with peeing outdoor if they need relief be it by the side of the road or outside as in parks or concerts etc. To them as long as no one bothers them, they are not concerned at all with their exposure. Hopefully the pee voyeurs will remain civil in future and enjoy the exposure with tact and discretion rather than chase them away by taunts and staring.