Ashley & Lizz Pee together again!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I am planning a little visit to see my best friend Ashley Dobbs. We are gonna spend some well needed quality time together, hang out at the pool, go shopping and maybe even hit a few restaurants during my stay. But the best part is. . . we are going to make custom pee videos for anyone who is interested. Please PM me to discuss : )

MayPromo1.jpg.83d47ffc4af9bff05dacfb2922528035.jpg

Whoo hoo! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Personally, I would love to see more intentional wetting, but that's just me. :3 Do it in unconventional ways! Press yourself against things other than clothes before you pee! Hell, go the distance and scissor while you pee. The ultimate wetting!

CARPETS! Please causally piss on some carpets like it's the most normal thing to do! Especially in a hotel! Also, please piss on anything absorbent like a bed, couch, chair, pillow etc. Also, pissing in the pool would be really sexy! From both above the water and under the water. Thanks so much for all your great work!

Lizz,

I always liked Ashley Dobss :wink:

As she so funny and really good with you in doing pee videos . Along the with your other line of video film work too.

That i always wanted Her / both of you to try to film in a parking lot . Both of you peeing , if possible . As it would be very daring that of really naughty :wink: :wink:

That there is a good chance that both of you could pull it off . Without any trouble.

What do you think of it ?

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Oh yes I agree Ashley is a total hoot!!! Pee in a parking lot??? Silly Kevin. . . we already have!!!!! hahaha A couple years ago we went shopping and let it all out in the mall parking lot. It was so exciting, especially since there were security cameras all around us.

Glad to see you back on here Lizz! I would echo @Kevin's comments, I love seeing parking lot pees. Maybe even pee against a car?

Thank you for your kind words. Reason I am not on the forum so much is because I am working a full time job now as a bartender. Sometimes I work 6 days a week and double shifts. I love my job but it's killing me!!! Which is why I am taking some time off. . . to rest and pee of course : )

CARPETS! Please causally piss on some carpets like it's the most normal thing to do! Especially in a hotel! Also, please piss on anything absorbent like a bed, couch, chair, pillow etc. Also, pissing in the pool would be really sexy! From both above the water and under the water. Thanks so much for all your great work!

Well if you would like to order a custom video I would be happy to do that : )

So I booked my flight for May 22 and will be landing in LAX. I will spend some time with Ashley at her house then I will take the train home : ) I am very excited to see her again and just take a break from my "real" job.

Hey Liz,

I really would love to see how you completely flood a public toilet stall togehter. Nonchalant like it's nothing special :wink:

A video of that nature would cost alot because of the risk involved. hahahaha

Hey Lizz/

Just so happens I am getting a payout in June.

How much would a relatively brief vid featuring you both naked and standing and pissing on the carpet someplace, and then later both standing naked and pissing against the wall - indoors of course, and in a carpeted room - cost?

Please let me know, privately if you wish.

Not definitely committing to paying for that as yet so do not assume a definite done deal, but once I know if you'd both do that, and what the cost would be, I will know what I have to think about in deciding.

Pee01......you are already a member under that username. I keep banning all your other usernames. It's up to Pee32 now and it's getting real boring. If you want to post anything, do it under the username you already have! And stop flinging allegations against other members in public.

Whatever issues you may have, sort it privately. Or if you have evidence of wrongdoing, share that evidence with a mod or Admin privately.

Whilst you keep opening new accounts with new usernames and keep having to be banned, and whilst using these new accounts to publicly attack other members, then my chances of trusting you enough to buy anything from you are less than zero.

Hey Lizz/

Just so happens I am getting a payout in June.

How much would a relatively brief vid featuring you both naked and standing and pissing on the carpet someplace, and then later both standing naked and pissing against the wall - indoors of course, and in a carpeted room - cost?

Please let me know, privately if you wish.

Not definitely committing to paying for that as yet so do not assume a definite done deal, but once I know if you'd both do that, and what the cost would be, I will know what I have to think about in deciding.

I Steve,

I highly doubt Ashley would be willing to let us both piss all over her carpets, in fact I KNOW she wouldn't!!! hahahaha so we would have to get a hotel room in order to do that. So with that being said the video would cost more than what I charged you last time because we would have to get a room.